PDA

View Full Version : RADICAL & TECHNOLOGY NEWS, EVENTS & TOURS!

Si the Sigh
17-02-2004, 11:35 AM
NORTH Radical Technology news letter. Words by Andy Bowler (DJ Vortex).

"Well what can I say, what an absolutely amazing send off you gave North. Our busiest event ever, with over 1300 people attending...A phenomenal night seems to have been had by all of you from the comments I’ve heard & the reviews I’ve seen and some even going as far as to say it was their best event ever. Truly amazing! I really can not find words to describe the night…So I’ll just say thanks to all the DJ's, MC's, staff, performers, etc, etc; and a very big THANK YOU TO YOU ALL whether you’ve supported us for 7 years or 7 days. So the last North has ended & it’s now time for us to move on to new ventures. It’s now time to look forward to the future.

The future will see us joining forces with numerous other promoters & venues & collaborating with some of our long term friends. For those of you into hard trance & techno we have a real treat as myself & M-zone will be presenting many “Technology” nights up & down the country bringing the “sounds of the underground” to a venue near you! As well as these nights we will have a regular “Technology” night at Lakota usually once a month. This night will be co-promoted by the techno undergrounds most respected DJ Chris Liberator & his “Stay Up Forever Collective”. The night will be musically based with all main sets being at least 90 mins long giving the DJ's more time to perform & enjoy themselves & at only £8 for an all nighter these events really can’t be missed!

For those of you who prefer the harder sounds of hardcore techno we are co-promoting 3 events this year at Lakota along with “Bionic & Breathe” from South Wales & Lakota’s very own “Absolute Hardcore” where we will host a “Radical” Arena. The basis to these events is the joining together of promoters; combining our individual talents & resources rather than working against each other enabling us to bring you even better events in the future.

So you see this isn’t the end but just the beginning of a new era.

Here's the first lot of tour dates..."

TECHNOLOGY EVENT LISTINGS:
-------------------------------------

SATURDAY MARCH 6th, TECHNOLOGY ARENA @ UPROAR, THE SANCTUARY, V7 SAXON STREET, MILTON KEYNES.

DJ's: M-ZONE, VORTEX, MARK EG, RIBBZ, DOLPHIN, SCORPIO,CLARKEE, SHARKEY, TIM HIDGEM. MC's RIBBZ, SQUIDGY B, SI THE SIGH.

+ MAIN ARENA: HAPPY HARDCORE.

9.00pm until 06.00am, £17.50 + BF.

--------------------------------------

FRIDAY MARCH 12TH, TECHNOLOGY @ EXTATIC, THE KUBE, KING STREET, WAKEFIELD.

DJ's: M-ZONE, RIBBZ, WILL GOLD, ADE RIPPIN, EL CAPTINO, WILL GRANEY.

+ ROOM 2: FUNKY HOUSE

10.00pm until 06.00am £3/ £4/ £5

---------------------------------------

SATURDAY MARCH 13TH TECHNOLOGY @ “THE LOCK UP”, THE CRYSTAL ROOMS, BRIDGE STREET, HEREFORD.

DJ's: M-ZONE & VORTEX (back to back), KP, TONES. MC SI THE SIGH

+ ROOM 2: DRUM & BASS

9.00pm until 2.00am £6

SATURDAY MARCH 20TH TECHNOLOGY @ LAKOTA, UPPER YORK STREET, BRISTOL.

DJ's: M-ZONE, VORTEX, CHRIS LIBERATOR, RIBBZ, NICK THE KID, ABYSS, ZEBEDEE, WRAGG, DAN AVERY, SOUNDFIXATION, SIMON PITT, FILFE FIL. MC's RIBBZ, SI THE SIGH.

9.00 until 5.00am, £6 BEFORE 10pm & NUS £8 AFTER.

FRIDAY MARCH 26TH, TECHNOLOGY @ FULL TILT, CLAIRES, TORWOOD STREET, TORQUAY.

DJ's: M-ZONE & VORTEX (back to back), RIBBZ, BEN MCGOWAN. MC RIBBZ.

+ ROOM 2: R&B – MIKE MCGOWAN

9.00pm until 2.00am, FREE BEFORE 10pm. £4/£5 AFTER.

RADICAL EVENT LISTINGS:
--------------------------------

SATURDAY 10th APRIL 2004, BREATHE, BIONIC, RADICAL & ABSOLUTE HGARDCORE PRESENT "THE EASTER SPECIAL" @ LAKOTA, UPPER YORK STREET, BRISTOL.

DEATHCHANT LIVE PA. DJ's: SCORPIO, CLARKEE, DOLPHIN, ADDICTION, BRISK, TONES, TATE, BIG WORM. MC's SQUIDGY B, SI THE SIGH.

+ ROOM 1: BREATHE & BIONIC:

DJ's: DJ THE CROW, BEPPE BARILLI, M-ZONE, VORTEX, CALLY & JUICE, BENEYE, BRIAN M & MCBUNN, NICK THE KID, FRISKY, BEN MILES. MC's: RIBBZ, SHOCKER.

+ ROOM 3: ABSOLUTE HARDCORE:
DJ's: HIXXY, BRISK, DOUGAL, VIBES, VINYL JUNKIE, KICKBACK, SKETCHY & COMPULSION, DICE & REALITY, BENSON.MC's: FUGITIVE, BUZZ, RUDE.

8.00pm until 6.00am, £15 + BF. MORE ON THE DOOR.

--------------------------------

For more details on any events & tours check http://www.north-online.co.uk

Esox Lucius
17-02-2004, 11:39 AM
DEATHCHANT LIVE PA. DJ's, CLARKEE, DOLPHIN, ADDICTION, TONES, TATE, BIG WORM. MC's SQUIDGY B, SI THE SIGH.

nice :cool:

Si the Sigh
17-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Yea, looking forward to the Hellfish PA! :rambo: :twisted: :rambo:

Numeric
17-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Hellfish is the man...

Top 5 'Fish Tunes Of All Time!!

Running Man Special Edition (with Skeeta)
Man vs Machine
Radical Digital
The Uridian Project (with Skeeta)
Rebel Base

:clap:

djfurness
17-02-2004, 04:32 PM
check cobbys new shit man...

speed drinking
toilet wars
meat machine broadcast system

****in breakcore stylee

Numeric
18-02-2004, 12:58 PM
check cobbys new shit man...

speed drinking
toilet wars
meat machine broadcast system

**** breakcore stylee

Yeah man, love all that s**t, just feelin the older tracks more as it reminds me off the good old days...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
18-02-2004, 01:06 PM
meat machine broadcast system is hellfishes best album by far, I am a fan of his early work & even more of his broken stuff...probably the most talented producer there is.

Numeric
18-02-2004, 01:10 PM
meat machine broadcast system is hellfishes best album by far, I am a fan of his early work & even more of his broken stuff...probably the most talented producer there is.

Too right...

Bastard Sons of Rave with Producer was quality too though...

Have you picked up the latest Deathchant LP? It's alright, kinda heard it all before though...

:doh:

Esox Lucius
18-02-2004, 01:21 PM
yeah the new deathchant is nothing original is it, disappointed with that.

SPUDY
22-02-2004, 02:13 PM
north was ammazing all rooms buzzin all night good memorys of north :lol:
cant wait easter is gonna be crazy if its anything like NYE it will be
hey si u forgot UBERDRUCK or is he not playin any more hes on flyer?
spudy
see ya all there horn-an-all ;)
click link below 4 north pics

278d7e64a374de26f==