PDA

View Full Version : Rooney to leave Man Utd?

Burningherb
20-10-2010, 01:57 PM
So people what do yous think about this?

Think he will leave or it will all blow over before the transfer window?

If he was to leave what clubs could afford him? City obviously and Madrid but would Madrid be interested, only way i can see him goin to Madrid is if Benzema is goin the other way

Numeric
20-10-2010, 02:19 PM
if he wants to leave in order to make a fresh start in a foreign country, away from the english media, then fair do's, he can leave with my blessing and support

if he wants to believe because he wants more money or is of the belief that united are in decline and he would like to jump ship, then he is a c**t of the highest order

regardless, he hasn't scored a premiership goal from open play since march, and when he has appeared for united this season, his performances have been quite simply awful

united will need to make a big signing in order to keep the doom mongers at bay, but i honestly believe that the the team are starting to learn to live without rooney, and will be able to cope without him

i can't see united selling him to city, a more likely destination would be real madrid, depending on what rooney's intentions are

also, mourinho has made public his wish to manage united at some point in the future and could do the club a favour by taking rooney to spain, rather than him signing for one of uniteds premiership rivals

ritaheed
20-10-2010, 02:55 PM
i think rooney will go, anyways if he keeps this attitude up ferguson will just ship him out. he's not got any problem doing that to any player.

think rooney might be having some mental breakdown anyways, no playing good, shagging prostitutes, hassle from the wife, media etc

either chelesea or city will snap him up in the premiership, if no its barcelona or madrid a think... and aye man united will be able to live without him, just need a big signing in and were sorted

Luke_C
20-10-2010, 03:10 PM
he's on the decline.. i don't see him recovering from recent events.

Esox Lucius
20-10-2010, 04:57 PM
fergie doesnt like his players in the media i reckon theres been a bust up, rooney isnt bigger than united, i reckon he will be off. over rated anyway.

Burningherb
20-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Aye i think he is for the off lyk, probs to Madrid cause it would probably cost about £60/70m for City or Chelsea to get him as they are rivals (not that it matters to City) . Cant see Barcelona being interested as they have they eyes on Fabregas

Saying that a swap deal for Pato would be good

basslinejunkie
20-10-2010, 05:58 PM
united aka madrids feeder club. love it.

we are shite at the mo,but i take cumfort in the fact the united will soon be shite also.

djfase
20-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Rooney has shit on utd big time, especially after the way they have protected him all this time.

His performances show he doesnt wanna be there, and i can only see a fight between city and chelsea for the league now

Mourinho on sky last night made it look as though a deal is already done. He was in fits of giggles throughout interview.

If id had played for fergie then the only other manager id wanna play for is mourinho. Absolute quality is the guy

DarkYoung
21-10-2010, 12:41 AM
fergie doesnt like his players in the media i reckon theres been a bust up, rooney isnt bigger than united, i reckon he will be off. over rated anyway.

Wazza is a total dick.

he's done nothing for the national team.

he's just a mardy spoilt baby.

i hope he goes to man city and makes himself even more unpopular.

DarkYoung
21-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Ferguson is a good man and he desrves better from that cunt.

the cynic in me, can't help thinking that Fergie wants to offload him anyway whilst he still can.

use money to buy Bale.

DarkYoung
21-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Rooney has shit on utd big time, especially after the way they have protected him all this time.

His performances show he doesnt wanna be there, and i can only see a fight between city and chelsea for the league now

Mourinho on sky last night made it look as though a deal is already done. He was in fits of giggles throughout interview.

If id had played for fergie then the only other manager id wanna play for is mourinho. Absolute quality is the guy

no way i didnt see that , so Wazza's going to madrid. that thick cunt wont last five minutes over there.

real footballers . better class of whores.

Burningherb
21-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Aye if Bale carries on this run of good form then Spurs will have a fight on their hands if they want to keep him

Inter could do with a new left back lol

blistanbul
21-10-2010, 04:31 AM
great news i have to agree he was shiite for the national team, and is on the decline.

i am sure he has a few years in him though.

Numeric
21-10-2010, 10:22 AM

i totally agree, he's ****ed us over big-time, i'd feel better if mourinho took him though, don't think i could cope with having to deal with all the city twats if they signed him, it's bad enough already

Numeric
21-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Ferguson is a good man and he desrves better from that cunt.

so true

Numeric
21-10-2010, 10:25 AM
united aka madrids feeder club. love it.

we are shite at the mo,but i take cumfort in the fact the united will soon be shite also.

even though we've been more successful than madrid over the last five years?

they may be on the rise now but madrid have got a lot to do if they are to get a return on their big spending

Will
21-10-2010, 04:51 PM
The phrase rats deserting a sinking ship springs to mind! Without an in-form Rooney United are shit and he's understandably had enough it seems.

With the Glazers Fergie will be lucky to get £10m to replace him, and that's if they get a good price for him - he could buy himself out of his contract for £5m in the summer if he doesn't go in January, so that'll hit his value. Only City would pay a decent amount of money now.

djfase
22-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Agreed.

You have to look at the CL line up to see there is no top quality in the players bought recently and the players coming through.

Utd are definatly a team with no money and that explains the current crop

Numeric
22-10-2010, 10:24 AM
:laughing2: an arsenal fan talking about rats leaving a sinking ship, what happened to the likes of flamini and hleb? also, fabregas won't be at the emirates for much longer either

five years without any honours must hurt, bad

also, if rooney is going to go then you can bet dollar that he'll be going in january, there's nothing to be gained by keeping him at old trafford any longer

Numeric
22-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Agreed.

You have to look at the CL line up to see there is no top quality in the players bought recently and the players coming through.

Utd are definatly a team with no money and that explains the current crop

nani and henandes are both class, rafael is quality and anderson has looked reasonably good since he's been back too

macheda had a bad game on weds but has shown some promise

carrick was awful on weds and really hampered the teams performance

DarkYoung
22-10-2010, 11:11 AM
nani and henandes are both class, rafael is quality and anderson has looked reasonably good since he's been back too

macheda had a bad game on weds but has shown some promise

carrick was awful on weds and really hampered the teams performance

anderson imo is pretty shit.

Burningherb
22-10-2010, 01:21 PM
yeah he aint hit form like he did at Porto but i think he has the ability to become ace

Numeric
22-10-2010, 03:26 PM
rooney's staying

looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for the good ship united to run aground eh will? :laugh2:

rooney's still a dick though

Numeric
22-10-2010, 03:30 PM
yeah he aint hit form like he did at Porto but i think he has the ability to become ace

he was class for united in his first season

he hasn't had a decent run in the side since

i've always hoped that he'd come good and still have faith

Esox Lucius
22-10-2010, 04:38 PM

scousers for you, all dicks. pisses me off i go somewhere and get called a scouser. i talk like me balls have dropped, not like them high pitched thievin, rat eating peasants. BIRKENHEAD IS NOT LIVERPOOL FFS

rant over.

Burningherb
22-10-2010, 04:45 PM
he was class for united in his first season

he hasn't had a decent run in the side since

i've always hoped that he'd come good and still have faith

aye i think after scholes leaves and Anderson gets a good run in the team then he will perform at his best again

Spacehopper
22-10-2010, 08:46 PM
what a twat Rooney is...

basically blackmailed a team that is already a billion in debt just to satisfy his own greed..

ferguson should have told him to **** right off and said we want players that actually want to play for the club, not just for money.....

what ambitions was he talking about? to become the highest paid player in world football? probably

hes a class player no doubt but i know i wouldnt want a player with his kind of attitude

Will
23-10-2010, 04:55 PM
:laughing2: an arsenal fan talking about rats leaving a sinking ship, what happened to the likes of flamini and hleb? also, fabregas won't be at the emirates for much longer either

five years without any honours must hurt, bad

also, if rooney is going to go then you can bet dollar that he'll be going in january, there's nothing to be gained by keeping him at old trafford any longer

Yeah, but we're replacing quality with quality, we already have Wilshere in place to replace Fabregas.

Besides, my relationship to the club isn't based on success!

Will
23-10-2010, 04:57 PM
rooney's staying

looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for the good ship united to run aground eh will? :laugh2:

Shame! Oh well, hopefully his poor form will continue and, combined with his huge salary, he'll bring Man U down from within!

Numeric
26-10-2010, 12:05 PM
what a twat Rooney is...

basically blackmailed a team that is already a billion in debt just to satisfy his own greed..

ferguson should have told him to **** right off and said we want players that actually want to play for the club, not just for money.....

what ambitions was he talking about? to become the highest paid player in world football? probably

hes a class player no doubt but i know i wouldnt want a player with his kind of attitude

i hear what you're saying but all the big clubs have had issues when the time has come for their top players to sign new contracts

liverpool inparticular with gerrard, chelsea not so long ago with terry, and arsenal seem to be in a constant battle to keep fabregas, and henry before him

the 'amibition' line was very cheeky, and a lot of united fans aren't happy about that, but it's obvious that his agent had a lot to do with it

Microdot
01-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Rumours were circulating around the middle of last season that Rooney had been seeking assurances that Utd would be investing in better players. Can't say I blame him completely. You can't expect loyalty from a scouser.

Don't be surprised if Rooney still leaves in January.
This new contract simply means Utd will be able ask a larger transfer fee and Rooney will be able to negotiate higher wages (although he'll miss out on a lot of what would have been a huge signing on fee).
I'd expect him to be sold in the summer at the latest.

The only real good to have come from all this is that we've all had another good laugh at Manchester City fans.

DarkYoung
02-11-2010, 12:26 AM
i think Rooney will come good again and for Man Utd and England.

he's just a 25 year old lad ffs.

everyone deserves a blow out now and again.

Numeric
04-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Rumours were circulating around the middle of last season that Rooney had been seeking assurances that Utd would be investing in better players. Can't say I blame him completely. You can't expect loyalty from a scouser.

Don't be surprised if Rooney still leaves in January.
This new contract simply means Utd will be able ask a larger transfer fee and Rooney will be able to negotiate higher wages (although he'll miss out on a lot of what would have been a huge signing on fee).
I'd expect him to be sold in the summer at the latest.

The only real good to have come from all this is that we've all had another good laugh at Manchester City fans.

i honestly believe he'll stay and that the whole fiasco was due to his agent attempting to get a better deal

if he does leave though the most important thing is that now united will be able to get dough for him

278d7e64a374de26f==