PDA

View Full Version : Just made a track.....

ritaheed
22-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Just done a track in ableton, exported as a wav, went to play it back and the first few seconds sound good and then this massive bit of feedback comes through and echo's on itself into the track until there's none of the track coming though with only this horrible feedback...

track plays perfect within ableton, there is alot of distortion going on but within ableton it plays great...

any help, tips, anything i can do

any help appreciated!! :)

DannyBlack
22-10-2010, 10:18 PM
hmmm that sounds odd.... sounds like you're mic is picking it up to and recording to it... no idea mate :-\

rhythmtech
23-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Just done a track in ableton, exported as a wav, went to play it back and the first few seconds sound good and then this massive bit of feedback comes through and echo's on itself into the track until there's none of the track coming though with only this horrible feedback...

track plays perfect within ableton, there is alot of distortion going on but within ableton it plays great...

any help, tips, anything i can do

any help appreciated!! :)

check your routing in ableton. sounds like you've routed a delay or a reverb back into itself.

ritaheed
23-10-2010, 03:07 AM
check your routing in ableton. sounds like you've routed a delay or a reverb back into itself.

would i not be able to hear that when playing the track in ableton tho?

one of the distortion units does have a feedback function, gonna see if any of them are on and try that

ritaheed
23-10-2010, 04:48 AM
sorted :)

278d7e64a374de26f==