PDA

View Full Version : producer/label advice

mattshephard
17-02-2004, 10:26 PM
not posted on the techno forum before so excuse my novice sounding post but anyone point in my in the right direction for labels and producers for the harder percussive direction? Anything from the likes off glenn wilson to the jeff amadeaus tip.

cheers in advance guys, appreciated

G-BO
17-02-2004, 10:39 PM
would slobodan or patrik skoog fit into that sorta style?

G-BO
17-02-2004, 11:01 PM
or prob not............

dan the acid man
18-02-2004, 12:21 AM
try geezer, he releases stuff on raw thats really percussive

basslinejunkie
18-02-2004, 11:50 AM
try decomplex audio (label) there stuff is usally percussive.quite a difficult question 2 answer this i found 4 sum reason :roll: decomplex audio is all i can think ov off the top of my head.

gary_human
24-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey for the hard percussive try:

Blackout Audio (voila!!)
Unknown Forces
Drumworks
Native Diffusion
Compound
Construct Rhythm
Decomplex Audio -mmmm yeah!
Giant & Dwarf
4X4
Collapse
Jerk
Lifeform
Kiddaz
Composure
Definition
Audio
TST
Monoid
SUBmisiions
HEROES
Punish

etc. etc. If you need more check some reviews at www.technosisdjs.co.uk

dtl
24-02-2004, 04:08 PM

It's a German stie but most European stuff is at aroun 5 pounds include tax, and there is a standard charge of postage of 8 pounds. Bargain.

Look out for Amok, Frank Kvitta, Sven Wittekind, Pet Duo, Arkus P, Leo laker (Switchblade), Ian Latham, Mario Ranenri, Vicent De Wit, Metroline, W J Henze etc.

Labels: Parttern, Artillery, Schub-Factor, HIghland Beat and the ones mentioned above.

Eric.

BloodStar
01-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Lars Klein,,or Michael Burkat are doing this very well, IMO.
The Ant,and his Power Tools is nice too.. Not so percussive, but really rollin..,

The Overfiend
01-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Instead of help to people who produce in one specific style why not ask for help to anyone who is a producer in general?

djkilo
18-03-2004, 02:49 PM

It's a German stie but most European stuff is at aroun 5 pounds include tax, and there is a standard charge of postage of 8 pounds. Bargain.

Look out for Amok, Frank Kvitta, Sven Wittekind, Pet Duo, Arkus P, Leo laker (Switchblade), Ian Latham, Mario Ranenri, Vicent De Wit, Metroline, W J Henze etc.

Labels: Parttern, Artillery, Schub-Factor, HIghland Beat and the ones mentioned above.

Eric.
Word DTL And Also look out for Combat skills and ExoToxic and Giant and Dwarf!

Jav
18-03-2004, 03:34 PM

Eric.

Let's headbang! :bash: :dance:

djkilo
18-03-2004, 03:39 PM

Eric.

Let's headbang! :bash: :dance:
JAV!!! OH YES!!! The headbanger boogie :bash: :dance:
Hahahahaha!

jake
18-03-2004, 09:19 PM
drumcode :twisted:

djkilo
18-03-2004, 09:21 PM
HAHAHA TRUE DAT how the **** can you forget drumcode

MARKEG
18-03-2004, 11:39 PM
good pointers everyone. nice 1 :)