PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Funk @ Timebomb - This Saturday 21st feb

schlongfingers
18-02-2004, 07:48 AM
Oops, bit late notice, sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugly Funk | Dead Silence | Headfuk | Stonka >> Timebomb @ The Dungeons

Saturday 21 Feb 2004 // 11pm-8am // £5>12<£7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Arches of No-skool Techno,Electro,dNb,Tekno

Ugly Funk
>> no skool techno
crystal distortion (live)
edit (live)
uberdog
sigma
frank 1
sikaflex
ruffwood

Dead Silence
>> urban electro and live d'n'b
krude (live)
blackmass plastics (live)
controlled weirdness
warlock
reverend

Headfuk
>> tekno mashup and breaks
ronin (live)
stitch (live)
soultana
reach
pamplemousse
messy
jess
tantrum
ely muff

Stonka
>> hardtek hardcore d'n'b
chopper
split
freddo
grokwik
brad lee
lauren

@ The Dungeons [map (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=536000&Y=187000&width=500&height=300& client=public&gride=&gridn=&keepicon=false&coordsy s=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&lang=&scal e=25000&in.x=1&in.y=10)]
Rigg Approach, off Lea Bridge Road, Hackney, London, E10 - buses 48, 55, 56, n38, n55

DJ Weiss
19-02-2004, 11:54 PM
**** if i only had some money

massplanck
20-02-2004, 12:04 PM

If only I lived in London.

I lend you some if you let me stay in your gaff?

DJ Weiss
20-02-2004, 10:12 PM

If only I lived in London.

I lend you some if you let me stay in your gaff?

ahahaha i dont live in London, live in leicester... :(

but i really wanna get to a Uglyfunk party one day grrrrrrrrrrr

schlongfingers
21-02-2004, 01:40 AM
Hmm, guess what city I'm sitting in now?

Am driving from Leicester to London tomorrow afternoon, can give you a lift down but not back, have to go to Berkshire on Sunday.

Anyway if not this time, I'm probably going to be moving back to Leics in the near future and will be travelling down to Ugly Funk every time. PM me your phone number chap if you'd like a lift.

Woody

massplanck
21-02-2004, 02:12 AM

Am driving from Leicester to London tomorrow afternoon, can give you a lift down but not back, have to go to Berkshire on Sunday.

Anyway if not this time, I'm probably going to be moving back to Leics in the near future and will be travelling down to Ugly Funk every time. PM me your phone number chap if you'd like a lift.

Woody

You wouldnt mind getting the ferry over and picking me up along the way would you?

DJ Weiss
21-02-2004, 10:49 AM

Woody

nice safe as ****.... cheers, i'd prefer a little more notice so me and my crew can plan a journey to london (cause you know there always mental)

prob have to be another time, cause i've only got £15 on me right now, and i'm going to be entering a record shop in a bit... ahahha *skint*

Cheers m8 :D

schlongfingers
21-02-2004, 04:59 PM
@ DJ Weiss - no worries, the offer stands in the future - do you put nights on in Leic then?

@ Massplanck - sorry chap, that's a little out of my way I'm afraid ;)

massplanck
21-02-2004, 07:06 PM
@ DJ Weiss - no worries, the offer stands in the future - do you put nights on in Leic then?

@ Massplanck - sorry chap, that's a little out of my way I'm afraid ;)

Dont worry. I'll get to one before the summer is out.

Keep it wrong!

278d7e64a374de26f==