PDA

View Full Version : Luke Creed

ethno
09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Not sure if a thread about him has been posted yet, but I really like his mixes and tracks!

Well done lad!

gunjack
10-11-2010, 12:14 PM
luke kicks much ass.

ritaheed
10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
yeah those irish boys are doing good for themsleves :)

krem
10-11-2010, 03:49 PM
They have quite a scene over there at the moment

Patrick DSP
10-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Luke is awesome. Pure class. Haven't met an Irishman yet that I didn't like to be honest.

krem
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Luke is awesome. Pure class. Haven't met an Irishman yet that I didn't like to be honest.

They are just really cool people. Plus i love the way chicks speak down south

djfilthmonger
10-11-2010, 06:53 PM
They have quite a scene over there at the moment

not really mate to be honest, production wise some great producing going on for a while now. we barely have a nite club that will have techno here in Waterford anyway. Hasnt been too strong in years.

djfilthmonger
10-11-2010, 06:54 PM
They are just really cool people. Plus i love the way chicks speak down south

yes! Women in Waterford (SouthEast) have a very sexy accent

Veber
10-11-2010, 07:10 PM
luke creed - mastertraxx set - REPEAT..............

: )

krem
11-11-2010, 12:56 AM
yes! Women in Waterford (SouthEast) have a very sexy accent

Nice mate. One day i will have myself a nice little irish girl

surgedublin
11-11-2010, 07:01 AM
not really mate to be honest, production wise some great producing going on for a while now. we barely have a nite club that will have techno here in Waterford anyway. Hasnt been too strong in years.

yea but Dublins not too bad we got these nice afterpartys happening now(finding loops in the law)which is nice beacause the law was set for ballrooms ,its ridiculous.but hopefully now something will change,Big recession empty buildings people out of work!!!! and loadsa good pills !!!!!

if only these were still going Photos (http://www.dubcreation.com/)

ritaheed
11-11-2010, 02:44 PM
good pics

DannyBlack
11-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Luke. Top class bloke, simples. The first guy to ever play something of mine in a club. Kind soul as well.

Luke_C
11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks Everyone! Really brightened up my day! :D Got lots of new shizz on the way! :)

viva la techno!!!!!!!! :)

@Berger, Yea, its disheartening at times.. Gigs are few and far between!.. and usually involve serious hardship!... and i don't know if i consider the bla accent the sexiest lol

@Surgedub, Pics look good.. Good to see something is still happening worth talking about.

**Shameless plug** :o
If anyone reading this runs nights I take my own bookings lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com
any dates available!

djfilthmonger
12-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks Everyone! Really brightened up my day! :D Got lots of new shizz on the way! :)

@Berger, Yea, its disheartening at times.. Gigs are few and far between!.. and usually involve serious hardship!... and i don't know if i consider the bla accent the sexiest lol

@Surgedub, Pics look good.. Good to see something is still happening worth talking about.

If anyone reading this runs nights I take my own bookings lukecreed@gobsmackedrecords.com
any dates available!
ha ha come on man , waterford women can have sexy accents , fact!

ethno
12-11-2010, 08:39 PM

any dates available!

I hear you about the gigs mate. That's the saddest thing about techno. Unless you have a discography the size of timbuktu then the bookings arent really there! Keep up the good work, lots of practice, and crank out those tunes!

Sunil
12-11-2010, 09:27 PM
if only these were still going Photos (http://www.dubcreation.com/)

Never say never :)
Big ups to Luke too by the way!

vinvanman
12-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Never say never :)
Big ups to Luke too by the way!

Up the bigness of the Creation party's and big up Luke Creed

Luke_C
15-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Cheers all,

@Sunil, no such thing as never!! hehe.. But i think the last gig we played together is an indication of the hit and miss factor we have here.. but then again The Vaults is a dodge venue..

Sunil
19-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Cheers all,

@Sunil, no such thing as never!! hehe.. But i think the last gig we played together is an indication of the hit and miss factor we have here.. but then again The Vaults is a dodge venue..

That was the worst gig I've done in Dublin since the previous year in The Vaults! Techno heads never really warmed to that venue though. Dublin still ain't bad generally, especially with more after hours stuff happening. It's a shame how things in Waterford have fallen off, hopefully it'll pick up soon. Cork and Limerick are both on the up though, been really good down there recently.

The Overfiend
19-11-2010, 09:03 PM
He's Cool In My Book

Luke_C
20-11-2010, 07:36 PM
That was the worst gig I've done in Dublin since the previous year in The Vaults! Techno heads never really warmed to that venue though. Dublin still ain't bad generally, especially with more after hours stuff happening. It's a shame how things in Waterford have fallen off, hopefully it'll pick up soon. Cork and Limerick are both on the up though, been really good down there recently.

Yea man, Waterford has really lost its way, But we have Luke Slater in a few weeks. Should be good, and hopefully the promoter makes some money to continue promoting.
Have been in two minds on weather i should move back to Dublin. Think it would make sense at this stage.
Going to be doing a few things in Cork next year hopefully, if all goes to plan.. and yes it is buzzing down there, would love to go down to Limerick at some stage also.

278d7e64a374de26f==