PDA

View Full Version : (Iberic Derby) Portugal 4 - 0 Spain

Elvio Neto
23-11-2010, 08:32 PM
anyone saw the match?

finaly whe got our revenge after that offside goal in the world cup (sorry brothers spanish but is the true)

YouTube - Portugal Vs Spain 4-0 - All Goals & Match Highlights - November 17 2010 - International Friendly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DKMJfWpCzk)

xes
23-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Doing them in a friendly is no revenge, you're gonna have to knock them out the Euros innit :rubiggrin:

Elvio Neto
23-11-2010, 11:56 PM
i think you are right... but at least was something

this time whe play with our caracteristic style and velocity i hope the team keep the same spirit in official games

once again nani was patetic first he made ronaldo goal be offside then he misses a goal... i wonder how he play in a club like manchester united (its just me or he looks like michael jackson in thriller?)

ritaheed
24-11-2010, 02:16 AM
i think you are right... but at least was something

this time whe play with our caracteristic style and velocity i hope the team keep the same spirit in official games

once again nani was patetic first he made ronaldo goal be offside then he misses a goal... i wonder how he play in a club like manchester united (its just me or he looks like michael jackson in thriller?)

lol he does look like wacko jacko in thriller

he blows hot and cold for man united but when he's on his game he's dynamite :)

Esox Lucius
24-11-2010, 01:37 PM
nice one portugal :rucool:

Numeric
25-11-2010, 08:09 PM

nani was onside and the ball had crossed the line so why you're singling him out for critisism i don't know

bad decision from the ref/assistant if anything

and ronaldo's reaction, now that was pathetic, getting so worked up over a meaningless friendly?

Will
26-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Shows passion!

Elvio Neto
27-11-2010, 09:38 AM
getting so worked up over a meaningless friendly?

its a derby from my region (iberian peninsula) we love to compete with our brothers :)

Microdot
01-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Portugal are a more naturally gifted team than Spain, but Spain are more the all round package (usually).
I think International footballl has become a world elite of about 5 teams.
Off the top of my head, I'd say Portugal, Spain, Germany, Brazil, Argentina.
There's a handful of team son the next level to that.... Holland, Nigeria, Italy, Mexico etc
Then there's France, England, Croatia etc.... not quite world class..
France will probably improve soon though, hopefully England too.

278d7e64a374de26f==