PDA

View Full Version : c'mon the mancs

Esox Lucius
24-11-2010, 01:44 PM
give the scumbags a hiding tonight :rucool: got to agree with fergie though, smith has done wonders with the huns. was glad to see him leave goodison but we got a better sweaty in moysey :rucool:

Esox Lucius
25-11-2010, 01:09 PM
one of the shittest games i have ever watched. united were awful.

ritaheed
25-11-2010, 02:25 PM
just and no more

Esox Lucius
25-11-2010, 02:56 PM
actually felt sorry for youse last night, should have beat em.

Burningherb
25-11-2010, 05:01 PM
dont lyk either of them, Valencia to top the group

ritaheed
25-11-2010, 05:57 PM
aye miller missing the big chances again

Numeric
25-11-2010, 08:06 PM
i think it's a little unfair to say that united were awful, and it's downright ridiculous to say that rangers should have won

Esox Lucius
25-11-2010, 08:45 PM
united were awful mate, were you watching the same game as me? ok so there should have been 2 peno's, but they played crap. gers had some good chances.

Burningherb
26-11-2010, 07:23 AM
awful by their own standards

Will
26-11-2010, 04:50 PM
From what I saw of it United stroked it around well - in front of Rangers. You'd expect a top team to do that when there's no real pressure on the ball though.

Will
26-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Was there any particular reason they were booing Rooney? Hopefully because he's a money grabbing cunt and not just because he's their best player.

Numeric
26-11-2010, 08:42 PM
united were awful mate, were you watching the same game as me? ok so there should have been 2 peno's, but they played crap. gers had some good chances.

united had fairly decent chances too, and if the first pen is given then it's a completely different game

we weren't amazing but rangers made it difficult

Numeric
26-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Was there any particular reason they were booing Rooney? Hopefully because he's a money grabbing cunt and not just because he's their best player.

like fabregas?

ritaheed
26-11-2010, 08:51 PM
united had fairly decent chances too, and if the first pen is given then it's a completely different game

we weren't amazing but rangers made it difficult

wasn't a penalty tho ;)

macgregor pulled off alot of good saves for us so really kept us in the game but saying that it looked like we were keeping you's at bay with our ultra defence tactics.... at the same time though a think miller should have put away a few chances and could have possibly saw you's off

Burningherb
27-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Kenny Miss-It

Well over 1000mins with no goal

He doesn't have the minerals to do it in europe

Microdot
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM

was a shocking game all round tbh. Both teams were shite.

Miller should've buried the early header, Would've been a different game then.
As it was, Utd deserved the win.

Microdot
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
wasn't a penalty tho ;)

WUM

Microdot
01-12-2010, 02:44 AM
From what I saw of it United stroked it around well - in front of Rangers. You'd expect a top team to do that when there's no real pressure on the ball though.

pretty much this...

Microdot
01-12-2010, 02:46 AM

He's Catholic and follows Celtic.
Been photo'ed at a few Celtic games.

Esox Lucius
01-12-2010, 11:42 AM
yeah the huns were booing o'shea aswell, a taig is a taig to them.

ritaheed
01-12-2010, 12:34 PM
yeah the huns were booing o'shea aswell, a taig is a taig to them.

to be honest rangers fans are heavy bad, went down to the final in manchester and it was one of the worst days of ma life - heavy drunken drugged up scum fighting with each other and just generally a bad atmosphere everywere....

will never go anywere to watch rangers again!

tbh a think celtic fans are pretty cool when they go away and are mostly in good spirit etc

think with the final was that it was just down the road so every piece of glasgow scum went down and aye well ye seen what happened

ritaheed
01-12-2010, 12:38 PM
how bad was the defending against west ham last night eh??

west ham played good though, banging goals the lot of them!

Esox Lucius
01-12-2010, 12:45 PM
to be honest rangers fans are heavy bad, went down to the final in manchester and it was one of the worst days of ma life - heavy drunken drugged up scum fighting with each other and just generally a bad atmosphere everywere....

tbh a think celtic fans are pretty cool when they go away and are mostly in good spirit etc

think with the final was that it was just down the road so every piece of glasgow scum went down and aye well ye seen what happened

aye not all rangers fans are like that, and most of the ones who shout abuse are usually scumbags, I've met gers fans who arent that into the orange stuff and sectarian stuff, celtic fans are cool away, pure party spirit, thats not to say there isnt a sectarian element to celtic fans either, there is.

ritaheed
01-12-2010, 12:51 PM
im a rangers fan but defo no into the sectarian pish, have a bit of banter about it but dont do walks or that etc

ive got friends who dads have been murfered through rangers and celtic games - total nonsense and they still are into all the sectarian stuff even though that caused there dads to get killed!

Burningherb
01-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Aye been away abroad with Celtic many times and is generally a really good banter, not usually any trouble or that, but lyk Esox says thats no to say that there aint a lot of sectarianism from some of the supporters aswell, me personally am not into that but don't mind a rebel tune from time to time lol

Esox Lucius
01-12-2010, 06:29 PM
I cant see the point of hating someone because they belong to a different church to you, I will have banter, my mate sammy is rangers and orange and we can get a bit sick at times, taig this and prod that, but when it comes down to it i dont hate people because of their religion, banter is different to me, its like a comedian joking about religion.

killing people because they are a different religion or support a rival team is just stupid, im proud of me irish catholic roots but aint got a problem with people proud of their protestant and ulster scot/scottish roots.

here in merseyside virtually everyone has either scottish or irish blood but there hasnt been any sectarianism for years. even the marches arent that bad now.

ritaheed
01-12-2010, 07:22 PM
well my pals dad got kicked to death after a rangers game, he was drunk walking along the street singing in glasgow when 2 celtic fans jumped him and battered him right in - proper shame

thing is even though the whole rivalry/protestant/catholic thing caused it their even bigger worse witht the whole sectarian thing - you would think that would have calmed it down

totally agree with a bit of banter but when it comes down to it, its basically a game of football but try and tell the glaswegiens that!

Burningherb
01-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Aye some folk just take it too far

Will
10-12-2010, 05:14 PM
like fabregas?

It's not a question of money with Fabregas though.

Numeric
13-12-2010, 10:41 AM
you're telling me that he wasn't offered more dough to stay ay the emirates?

Esox Lucius
13-12-2010, 12:12 PM
going the arse game tonight at OT, with me manc mate, can't wait! the lad he usually goes with cant go cos he's ill. so theres a spare ticket.

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/1864/12122010134.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==