PDA

View Full Version : Track ID

Joe Pineapples
13-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Feel like I should know this, but what's the track with the sample that goes, "weapons locked, fire at will"?

Joe Pineapples
14-12-2010, 03:45 PM
It's Straight Ahead by Secret Hero.

I'm sure you would have got it if I'd quoted the sample right, ahem. Thanks so much to Pearsall.

sonicrampage
14-12-2010, 03:51 PM
It's Straight Ahead by Secret Hero.

I'm sure you would have got it if I'd quoted the sample right, ahem. Thanks so much to Pearsall.

no problem!

APC
15-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Phasers locked, straight ahead.

Nice and bouncy tune! Love it!

Joe Pineapples
15-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Now if only I could remember the mix where I first heard it. I thought it was off Pearsall's site (excellent, by the way, in case you've never checked it out) but it turned out I was mistaken. Maybe one of DarkYoung's mixes or Paddy PH.

dan the acid man
15-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Great track.

Somebody used it on here recently in a mix.

DarkYoung
16-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Now if only I could remember the mix where I first heard it. I thought it was off Pearsall's site (excellent, by the way, in case you've never checked it out) but it turned out I was mistaken. Maybe one of DarkYoung's mixes or Paddy PH.
i wish, i havent even heard of this track has anyone got a sample?

ere we go first time for everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yIJDTgWl4

think my mate techno phil used to have this i think 'build up the pressure' used to shoot me through, so i never played other side.

the A'tchet
16-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Great track.

Somebody used it on here recently in a mix.

it was the first tune on my consider my budgie nutted mix.qaulity tune.
its one of the tunes what stuck in my head from the last stay up forever party.only cos i really love build up the pressure and couldnt remember that track until i heard it.
DAVE THE DRUMMER is certainly the man,defo my favourite out of them all anyway.

DarkYoung
16-12-2010, 12:22 AM
im not overly keen on the sample.

i prefer those kinds of samples more like Integrated Elf by RTB.

278d7e64a374de26f==