PDA

View Full Version : cant find this track!!! 3-5 years old

hiroprotagonist
19-02-2004, 03:19 PM
there is a very large chance no one here can help me. a few years ago there was a track being played by some house and trance djs in san fransisco. it was only heard at massive events and was in no way house or trance as far as i knew.
the song had this noise like a helicopter in it that at the breakdown started lowering in pitch and slowing down. eventually the woosh noise was all that was left playing and it kept slowing and slowing and growing more massive every time until you thought it couldnt get any lower and more massive but it did. finally after one last HUGE WOOOOOSH it would speed back up again and finish the song out. it was incredible but i cant find out who made that track or the name. if anyone has a clue to point me in the right direction it would solve a 4 year old mystery for me :)

schlongfingers
19-02-2004, 03:25 PM
there is a very large chance no one here can help me. a few years ago there was a track being played by some house and trance djs in san fransisco. it was only heard at massive events and was in no way house or trance as far as i knew.
the song had this noise like a helicopter in it that at the breakdown started lowering in pitch and slowing down. eventually the woosh noise was all that was left playing and it kept slowing and slowing and growing more massive every time until you thought it couldnt get any lower and more massive but it did. finally after one last HUGE WOOOOOSH it would speed back up again and finish the song out. it was incredible but i cant find out who made that track or the name. if anyone has a clue to point me in the right direction it would solve a 4 year old mystery for me :)

For some reason I think you're talking Azzidio da bass - Dooms night - Timo Maas Remix, theres a clip here (forst track) http://www.artistdirect.com/store/artist/album/0,,1057429,00.html

If so it's a wicked track.

jonnyspeed
19-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Could be Richie Hawtin's "Plastikman - Helikopter" off Sheet One LP on NovaMute? Anyway that too is a great track. Also on the same theme "Ray Keith - The Chopper" on Dread Recordings - if you like yer breakbeat Techstep style.

peace

djfurness
19-02-2004, 04:09 PM
id put me money on dooms night man....
although chopper is a tune as well (shy fx remix)

tioneb
19-02-2004, 06:05 PM
and what about the speedy j remix on clr retry 2 ???

justin schumacher
20-02-2004, 10:39 PM
sounds like it could be asem shama on ghostline
not sure which title tho

hiroprotagonist
09-03-2004, 08:25 PM
agh! i lost track of this thread and had to dig it up! no its def not timo maas its from way befor ehe ever got popular. not asem shama either (tho hes very cool. ill try and find the pastikman tune.

278d7e64a374de26f==