PDA

View Full Version : I'm having one of those days

mrbenn
20-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Ever have a day were you can't mix to save your life? I've been trying to mix all ****ing day & every mix ****s up badly!! :rambo:

Any one else ever have this problem?

If so is there a solution or do I just have to live with it?

Andy__C
20-02-2004, 03:00 PM
I normally have a go at mixing something completely different like D&B...... or some laid back house.........find those far easier to beatmatch anyway......

and hop back on the hardstyle afterwards......

other than that....maybe its just one of those days to leave the twins alone and do something else ;)

Hakka.
20-02-2004, 03:08 PM
I have days where I seem to feel it that every mix just doesn't "sound right". its as if the noises comming out from either deck are just not ment to go together.

But most days it sounds wicked. Dunno... but I know what you mean.

Yoshimitsu
23-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Ever have a day were you can't mix to save your life? I've been trying to mix all ****ing day & every mix **** up badly!! :rambo:

Any one else ever have this problem?

If so is there a solution or do I just have to live with it?

I get days like that m8 where beats keep slippin and your constantly fiddlin with the pitch! :doh: I just either live with it or forget it 4 the day! ;)

romelpotter
23-02-2004, 02:33 PM
my decks are ****ed so I am constantly moving the pitch control just have to get on with it.

EmotionComplex
23-02-2004, 03:18 PM
it all down to concentration, somedays i wake up and my mind is somewere else for a while so im not really listening like i normally do, if i take 5 mins and listen hard to the music is usualy wakes my mind back up and all is well :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==