PDA

View Full Version : King Kenny

DarkYoung
18-01-2011, 08:04 PM
YouTube - Kenny Dalglish tribute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXkydFvIKA)

Esox Lucius
19-01-2011, 11:22 AM
cant wait for a few months and the kopite vermin turn against him like they do every gaffer, true fans my arse.

Microdot
19-01-2011, 05:39 PM
cant wait for a few months and the kopite vermin turn against him like they do every gaffer, true fans my arse.

Agreed.
Kenny Dalglish is a cunt.
The rat (pun intended) that deserted the sinking ship just jumped back on again.

rhythmtech
19-01-2011, 05:51 PM
what you guys on about?

kenny never deserted a sinking ship, we were top of the game when he left. in his 6 years he won the league 3 times, fa cup twice .. including 1 double as player manager and it was his goal against chelsea that won the double for us. he also equalled leeds unbeaten league record! then he moved onto new challanges and has total respect for that. thats an impressive 6 years, no?

and the reason we've turned on 1 or 2 managers since kenny is because they simply were'nt getting results. if you're not winning then you're losing. simple as that.

like every other bunch of fans we want results and if we dont get them then somebody needs to be accountable, especially as its our hard earned going towards their wages.

and NO-ONE can deny that pool had always given managers a very fair crack of the whip in the past. unfortunatly the game has changed and is about instant results these days.

we are a team in trouble at the moment, there's no denying that and unfortunatly hodgeson wasnt up to the job, no disrespect to him but he just wasnt getting the job done.

anyway, kenny is a legend and deserves respect for all he has achieved.

personally i think ferguson is a twat but i cant deny as a manager he's a genius.

by all means slag kenny off but dont deny his accomplishments :dontgothere:

ritaheed
19-01-2011, 06:10 PM
liverpool are healthy shit these days

rhythmtech
19-01-2011, 06:16 PM
liverpool are healthy shit these days

thanks for the news flash... and us thinking we were winning everything :rueek:

:rurazz:

ritaheed
19-01-2011, 06:25 PM
thanks for the news flash... and us thinking we were winning everything :rueek:

:rurazz:

loool.... a would even go as far to say that rangers would hump you's ;)

rhythmtech
19-01-2011, 06:27 PM
loool.... a would even go as far to say that rangers would hump you's ;)

:icon_redface: thats just mean..

.. probably true though :ruparanoid:

DarkYoung
19-01-2011, 07:58 PM
what you guys on about?

kenny never deserted a sinking ship, we were top of the game when he left. in his 6 years he won the league 3 times, fa cup twice .. including 1 double as player manager and it was his goal against chelsea that won the double for us. he also equalled leeds unbeaten league record! then he moved onto new challanges and has total respect for that. thats an impressive 6 years, no?

and the reason we've turned on 1 or 2 managers since kenny is because they simply were'nt getting results. if you're not winning then you're losing. simple as that.

like every other bunch of fans we want results and if we dont get them then somebody needs to be accountable, especially as its our hard earned going towards their wages.

and NO-ONE can deny that pool had always given managers a very fair crack of the whip in the past. unfortunatly the game has changed and is about instant results these days.

we are a team in trouble at the moment, there's no denying that and unfortunatly hodgeson wasnt up to the job, no disrespect to him but he just wasnt getting the job done.

anyway, kenny is a legend and deserves respect for all he has achieved.

personally i think ferguson is a twat but i cant deny as a manager he's a genius.

by all means slag kenny off but dont deny his accomplishments :dontgothere:

he's a good bloke. very few men like him around.

Microdot
15-02-2011, 09:50 PM
very few men like him around.

thank fcuk.
he's a cunt.

DarkYoung
15-02-2011, 09:53 PM
thank fcuk.
he's a cunt.

get over it

DarkYoung
15-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Agreed.
Kenny Dalglish is a cunt.
The rat (pun intended) that deserted the sinking ship just jumped back on again.

he left liverpool because of the pain surrounding the hillsborough disaster.

Esox Lucius
16-02-2011, 12:39 PM
heysel + hillsborough = karma.

DarkYoung
16-02-2011, 10:36 PM
heysel + hillsborough = karma.

? bizarre. The Liverpool fans were victims of the fascist Italian police and organised Italian football holigans.

they got all the blame. v v wrong.

and you know that.

Esox Lucius
16-02-2011, 10:57 PM
they dont like being called murderers.

DarkYoung
16-02-2011, 11:22 PM

i watched that game, live dude.

with respect i think you did not.

the Liverpool fans were totally framed.

basslinejunkie
17-02-2011, 12:16 AM

beats being called a blue.**** that.

Esox Lucius
17-02-2011, 11:24 AM
i watched that game, live dude.

with respect i think you did not.

the Liverpool fans were totally framed.

I was 3 years old so was probably watching fraggle rock or something.

DarkYoung
17-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I was 3 years old so was probably watching fraggle rock or something.
exactly i was more like 12 years old. why i knew you hadnt watched it.

dont get me wrong the liverpool fans of the 80s were about as crap as the chelsea or man utd fans of today.

but i saw what happened.

the liverpool fans were atacked by the italians and their police.

and then got blamed. honestly.

Esox Lucius
17-02-2011, 10:45 PM
will still call them murderers anyway pisses them off.

DarkYoung
17-02-2011, 11:03 PM
will still call them murderers anyway pisses them off.
lolz

Microdot
18-02-2011, 03:11 AM
? bizarre. The Liverpool fans were victims of the fascist Italian police and organised Italian football holigans.

they got all the blame. v v wrong.

and you know that.

That's simply not true.
It's well documented what went on at Heysel.
Liverpool fans were "running"(a term for a dash football hoolies used to do at opposing fans) at the Juventus fans, this caused a wall to collapse and crush several people to death.

They got all the blame because they deserved all the blame.
That's why football fans the whole world over refer to Liverpool as "The Murderers".

markandrew
18-02-2011, 07:00 PM
That's simply not true.
It's well documented what went on at Heysel.
Liverpool fans were "running"(a term for a dash football hoolies used to do at opposing fans) at the Juventus fans, this caused a wall to collapse and crush several people to death.

They got all the blame because they deserved all the blame.
That's why football fans the whole world over refer to Liverpool as "The Murderers".

it was both sets of fans the Italians started it tho some of them were attacking 12 year old boys liverpool fans charged and italians were crushed am a red and hate what happened that night the reason every one hates blames liverpool is because everyone was banned from europe for five years

Esox Lucius
18-02-2011, 08:33 PM
murderin red shite, try to get away with everythin like michael shields, all that tragedy milking got him free.

278d7e64a374de26f==