PDA

View Full Version : I ve decided to become a Liverpool supporter.

DarkYoung
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
seen them many times this season on tv and radio.

just gripped by them and the team.

Esox Lucius
06-02-2011, 09:37 PM
tramp

Microdot
07-02-2011, 12:06 PM
bin dipping cunt

Numeric
07-02-2011, 12:30 PM
they've provided a lot of comedy this season, dalglish seems to have steadied the ship though

Spacehopper
07-02-2011, 08:09 PM
wise choice sir

DarkYoung
07-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Kenny's Masterplan!!

Numeric
07-02-2011, 09:50 PM
funny how you've chosen to declare your love for this team after they've had a good run of results :ruwink:

Esox Lucius
07-02-2011, 09:52 PM
i bet that judas beast supports the shite, he's a murderer too like them.

Numeric
07-02-2011, 10:02 PM
lol he's a villa fan if memory serves

one might say that he's a 'villain' i guess :icon_redface:

DarkYoung
07-02-2011, 10:21 PM
funny how you've chosen to declare your love for this team after they've had a good run of results :ruwink:

well you can be cynical if you want.

when does anyone decide to support a football team?

i've watched them throughout the season on ESPN when they were totally shit, mainly because they were the only team on the channel.

and i've listened many times on radio five.

i'm glad to be supproting them it feels good.

doesn't mean i don't like man utd.

i've been supprorting them aswell abit this season and really enjoying their football.

i wanted to supprt a team and it was between man utd and liverpool and arsenal.

i never really liked arsenal in the past or liverpool.

i hate chelsea and i cant stand man city.

but im not supporting a team owned by Zionists like the glazers sorry.

not feeding child killers.

Ferguson though is a great man and i wish man utd all the luck. i hope they win the league and the european cup nevertheless.

Microdot
08-02-2011, 01:51 AM
when does anyone decide to support a football team?

Usually between the age of 7 and 11.
And then the real men among us stick with the choice we make through thick and thin.

blistanbul
08-02-2011, 03:56 AM
real men like arsenal.

rhythmtech
08-02-2011, 02:23 PM
And then the real men among us stick with the choice we make through thick and thin.

+1

liverpool since watching dalglish score the winner against chelsea to win the league in 86 :rucool: at age of 10

seen the good, the bad, the good again and the bad again.

Esox Lucius
08-02-2011, 05:59 PM
+1

liverpool since watching dalglish score the winner against chelsea to win the league in 86 :rucool: at age of 10

seen the good, the bad, the good again and the bad again.

thats all you hear at analfield, dodgy dublin accents, people in merseyside support everton.

Esox Lucius
08-02-2011, 06:01 PM
real men like arsenal.

middle class nobs from hertfordshire support arsenal.

rhythmtech
08-02-2011, 06:15 PM
thats all you hear at analfield, dodgy dublin accents, people in merseyside support everton.

well since i live in dublin and not on merseyside i reckon i got it right :yup:

Esox Lucius
08-02-2011, 08:20 PM
seriously though, why are so many dubliners reds? I know theres loads of kopites in ireland, and mancs too but in dublin it seems to be exclusively liverpool. only jokin about the accent, could be worse you could be from cork.

Esox Lucius
08-02-2011, 08:30 PM
do you support the boh's too?

rhythmtech
08-02-2011, 08:55 PM
more scum supporters over here than pool to be honest.

st pats supporter. i live 2 doors away from their grounds.

DarkYoung
08-02-2011, 10:17 PM

hmm that makes a lot of sense.

if i still did everything through thick and thin that i thought was great when i was between 7 and 11?

grow up.

rhythmtech
08-02-2011, 11:50 PM
its football so its piss taking calvin.. chill :cool2:

Esox Lucius
09-02-2011, 05:12 PM
you cant start supporting a team when your an adult though I agree, when you are a kid is when you make your choice, everton and celtic since i was about 4/5, everton cos they are local, celtic cos thats who me dad supported.

Esox Lucius
09-02-2011, 05:13 PM
unless you had only just got into footy suppose that would be ok.

DarkYoung
09-02-2011, 08:35 PM
unless you had only just got into footy suppose that would be ok.

or happened to live in Doncaster.

and i'm into watching footy and before i was only half interested but thebest matches i liked where the classic Liverpool v Newcastle matches of old.

i'm hardly jumping onthe bandwagon.

i've seen a lot of people i grew up with support Liverpool when they were popular in the 80s.

to then support Man Utd in the 90s and subsequently Chelsea in the 00's.

and then completely deny they ever supported Liverpool in the first place and so on.

as a kid i supported Nottingham Forest because i liked their tree logo.

i supported Leeds Utd for while when i lived in Leeds in the 90s.

It's hardly a rational decision making criteria, and would be delusional to continue to support them as a 37 year old based on that.

Or would it?

Esox Lucius
09-02-2011, 09:28 PM
dunno couldnt imagine supporting different clubs. will be a toffee and a tim till I die.

Microdot
10-02-2011, 03:52 PM
hmm that makes a lot of sense.

if i still did everything through thick and thin that i thought was great when i was between 7 and 11?

grow up.

You obviously have no understanding of grass roots football culture.
Every post you've made in this thread makes you look a clueless cunt tbh.

teknorich
10-02-2011, 04:11 PM
dunno couldnt imagine supporting different clubs. will be a toffee and a tim till I die.

Are there no good teams on the Wirral? Do you even have a Liverpool postcode, or are you in the CH (Chester) area rather than L (Liverpool)?

Ya can't stand Scousers, but you support a Scouse team?!

:unibrow:

*Rich gets out the wooden stirring spoon...*

Esox Lucius
10-02-2011, 04:52 PM
yes theres tranmere but I wouldnt waste me time with them, I dont hate scousers, I just pity them. they think the rest of the country wants to be like them when really the rest of the country hates them

in birkenhead we dont shoot 11 year old kids, we also dont milk tragedies for years and years, we dopnt sound like chipmunks with our balls still in our throat, and like I said we dont think the world revolves around us laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. oh and we wouldnt sell our granny for the price of a bottle of fake tan or a sun bed session laaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's also ok if you dont wear designer clothes that your mam sold herself on the strret to pay for or your dad was out selling smack for. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Esox Lucius
10-02-2011, 04:55 PM
liverpool is a great city, its just the people that live there that let it down. I'm happy that there is a big river keeping us apart.

Esox Lucius
10-02-2011, 04:58 PM
also scousers are the most pretentious, vain, self centred people on the planet.

and I ****in hate the word 'boss'

like in the sentence

"arrrr eyyyyyy, dats boss, me ma only ad to do 10 punters tonight like"

teknorich
10-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Ha ha, nicely put mate! Tho I grew up here I'm not like a scouser at all. No fake tan/rockport/incredibly exagerrated self-righteousness here!

I'm not a footie fan, and don;t know much about it tbh, but even I knew that supporting Tranmere is a lost cause... :laughing2:

(I shamefully admit I do say the word "boss" sometimes...)

teknorich
10-02-2011, 05:58 PM
A mate just told me this joke:

A Scouser goes on Dragon's Den, with nothing but a shotgun and an old sack.

"So, what's the idea?" says Peter Jones.

"It's simple really, Peter" he replies, "Just put the money in the f*cking bag!"

:laughing2:

Esox Lucius
10-02-2011, 06:23 PM
only banter mind, I dont really hate or even dislike scousers, just that to be a true birkenheader you have to act as though you do, just the same as scousers thinking all us 'wools' are inbred tramps with 6 fingers who put on a scouse accent :rubiggrin: the only ascousers I do hate are your 'pleasure rooms' type, plenty of them clowns on this side of the river too mind, or happy hardcore plebs.

as long as you're not welsh you are ok with me.

Esox Lucius
10-02-2011, 06:23 PM
A mate just told me this joke:

A Scouser goes on Dragon's Den, with nothing but a shotgun and an old sack.

"So, what's the idea?" says Peter Jones.

"It's simple really, Peter" he replies, "Just put the money in the f*cking bag!"

:laughing2:

lol :rubiggrin:

DarkYoung
10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
You obviously have no understanding of grass roots football culture.
Every post you've made in this thread makes you look a clueless cunt tbh.

**** off you egotistical ignorant prick.

Microdot
11-02-2011, 03:38 PM
**** off you egotistical ignorant prick.

Can't really argue with that. Apart from the "ignorant" bit.

278d7e64a374de26f==