PDA

View Full Version : Useless ****ing cunts

Will
27-02-2011, 07:51 PM
If Arsenal wi nothing this season that cunt Wenger's got to go, he ****s up the finals time after time with his idiotic substitutions, that cunt Rosicky should be sacked after this, for such a gifted player to be so utterly shit is beyond a joke.

I can't say I'm surprised though, I had a feeling they'd manage to **** it up, those useless cunts had better just make sure they win the Prem and/or the CL.

DarkYoung
27-02-2011, 07:53 PM
If Arsenal wi nothing this season that cunt Wenger's got to go, he ****s up the finals time after time with his idiotic substitutions, that cunt Rosicky should be sacked after this, for such a gifted player to be so utterly shit is beyond a joke.

I can't say I'm surprised though, I had a feeling they'd manage to **** it up, those useless cunts had better just make sure they win the Prem and/or the CL.

Rosicky was total garbage.

Pretty poor performance really.

They really missed Fabregas.

Why Denilson wasn't on the pitch is totally beyond me.

Will
27-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Yeah, Denilson's a bit rubbish, but he'd have done a lot better than Rosicky, at least Denilson serves a purpose.

Arsenal have been playing well, but we play Rosicky against Leyton Orient and Birmingham - 2 shit teams, and we **** it up.

Will
27-02-2011, 07:59 PM
And Arsenal's football is nowhere near good enough to make up for this barren spell, we played better football when we won stuff, and Barca's football is much better.

Esox Lucius
27-02-2011, 08:11 PM
knew it, even said it on the thread about who would win what, brum city deserved it, arsenal havent got the passion to win anything.

Will
27-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Brum were very lucky, but for the **** up I'm sure Arsenal would have won. We missed Fabregas, Chamakh and Rosicky should never have been involved and Arshavin should have stayed on...

i remember you saying they'd win and I was worried you'd be proven right, but I'm sure we can win something good, hopefully we've got that **** up out of our system now and we won't **** up the important trophies.

I just hope we can keep our decent players injury free and/or get them back from injury, and maybe our shit players can be injured, i think it'd be better for us if Wenger was forced not to pick our shit players since he has no common sense what so ever about such matters.

Will
27-02-2011, 08:20 PM
It would have been justice if we'd beaten those scummy cunts after the Eduardo incident, hopefully those scummy ****s will get relegated, they deserve every piece of misfortune they get.

Numeric
27-02-2011, 09:00 PM
good grief :laughing2:

you've soon changed your tune will

Will
27-02-2011, 11:56 PM
In what sense?

Numeric
28-02-2011, 10:05 AM
last week arsenal were the best team in the land and were gonna win the quadruple, now wenger and the team are all c**ts :laughing2:

great way to support your team

278d7e64a374de26f==