PDA

View Full Version : Man U v Arsenal FA Cup

Will
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Well... Arsenal should have got at least draw out of that, but then again Rosicky and Chamakh should never have been on the pitch, it was obvious they'd do nothing, but **** things up. I mean Chamakh has at least proven he can play well for Arsenal at the start of the season, even if he is terrible now, but Rosicky has done nothing at Arsenal, he's worse than useless, we'd be better off fielding 10 men, at least then he'd never be on the ball.

If Arsenal win nothing this season, Arsenal have to do whatever it takes to get rid of the utter, utter dross, even if that means sacking Wenger, if he's too stupid to get rid then he deserves to go if he can't win us the title. I'd almost be tempted to sack him even if he does win the title if he tries to keep these players around.

And why can't it be the utterly useless players who get injured? Scholes should have been sent off, but if he'd injured Rosicky with a bad tackle and got away with it then that would have been a fair exchange.

Hopefully Bendtner will hand in a transfer request in the summer, since he's deluded enough to think he should be a first team regular at Arsenal, just a shame Rosicky won't hand in a request, hopefully even Denilson will hand in a request, or otherwise go, though he at least looked like he wanted to win, and isn't completely useless, unlike rosicky, Bendtner (and Chamakh at the moment)...

Then there will just be Almunia to get rid of, plus possibly Squilacci and Chamakh in a years time if they prove they're nowhere near good enough, which I suspect Squilacci will, and Chamakh looks more and more likely to do...

Will
12-03-2011, 09:55 PM
We should replace Denilson with Senna, Bendtner for someone like Guiza, Rosicky for anyone, Almunia for Jaaskalainen for starters...

ritaheed
13-03-2011, 02:06 AM
The Man U boys know how to get a job done :ruwink:

Numeric
13-03-2011, 12:24 PM
arsenal were soundly beaten last night, how do you figure that they deserved a draw? edwin made some class saves but the simple fact is arsenal aren't good enough

strange starting line-up from sir alex but the da silvas looked good on the wings, fabio plays that position for the reserves a lot and scores regularly, it will be good to see him played in that position more for the first team, chico deserved a goal

i hope that united can put the results against chelsea and liverpool behind them now, it honestly looks as though arsenal have choked, as they usually do at this stage of the season

the league is surely uniteds

DarkYoung
13-03-2011, 12:37 PM
arsenal were soundly beaten last night, how do you figure that they deserved a draw? edwin made some class saves but the simple fact is arsenal aren't good enough

strange starting line-up from sir alex but the da silvas looked good on the wings, fabio plays that position for the reserves a lot and scores regularly, it will be good to see him played in that position more for the first team, chico deserved a goal

i hope that united can put the results against chelsea and liverpool behind them now, it honestly looks as though arsenal have choked, as they usually do at this stage of the season

why was fabio subbed dude?

Numeric
13-03-2011, 12:47 PM
not sure, we switched to 4-3-3 in the second half, i think sir alex just wanted to give valencia a full 45 mins

DarkYoung
13-03-2011, 01:58 PM
not sure, we switched to 4-3-3 in the second half, i think sir alex just wanted to give valencia a full 45 mins

i fowt rooneys header was class

Numeric
13-03-2011, 05:23 PM
aye he played quite well yesterday tbf

ritaheed
13-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Read rooneys geting sold in the summer?? Think its true??

Numeric
13-03-2011, 10:58 PM
not sure tbh, could just be the papers

united aren't gonna be able to get much for him unless he improves between now and then end of the season

Will
14-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Arsenal players missed two absolute sitters, the Chamkh header and the Rosicky mis kick, ergo Arsenal should have got at least a draw.

Will
14-03-2011, 04:13 AM

Typical arrogant Man U fan, even if Arsenal have choked in the cups, which they haven't, it's United who are choking in the league.

We already know United are strong at home, but they're pretty damn poor away let's not forget.

Will
14-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Here's another man u fans view:

"As a life long Utd fan, who has watched some of the greatest players to put on a Red shirt, we were damned lucky yesterday, and anybody who tries to dress it up as anything else is deluding themselves. We looked dis-jointed and at times completely clueless in the midfield. We had Brown and Smalling lumping long balls to nobody or straight into touch. When we scored the first goal, it was completely against the run of play. Until that moment, I couldn't see were we were going to muster a goal from, Rooney or Hernandez magic possibly.Our best player , "Man of the Match" was our goal keeper, that tells you all you need to know.

The positives that came out of the game were that Hernandez looks like a terrific player and Rooney is getting back to his best. The difference in the passing and movement when Gigg's and Scholes came on was there for all to see. We really need to sign at least two world class players to replace them, as the talent we currently have in the squad are still simple not in their league - Nani an occasional exception.

Arsenal, as has been said above, just don't seem to have a belief or backbone , and they had more than enough talent on the field yesterday to have won the game. The Arsenal teams of old would not have let us off the hook like this, and would have beaten that Utd team soundly.

I think it says a lot more about the quality of the premier league this season than anything else, that we are still top."

Obviously not as blinkered as some Man U fans.

Numeric
14-03-2011, 09:52 AM
sorry but that guy seems completely f**king clueless

it was obvious that sir alex didn't want to compete in midfield and so bypassed it by having gibson and o'shea sit, whilst the da silvas and rooney did all the running, yeah arsenal may have had the ball for long spells but what did they actually do with it? a few chances which couldn't better van der saar

it was vintage sir alex out-thinking wenger

and yeah arsenal had some good chances towards the end but you're forgetting that if united had converted a few more of theirs then the final score could have been a complete embarrassment for arsenal

BloodStar
14-03-2011, 10:04 AM
arsenal,. hahahaha

Will
14-03-2011, 11:53 AM
sorry but that guy seems completely f**king clueless

it was obvious that sir alex didn't want to compete in midfield and so bypassed it by having gibson and o'shea sit, whilst the da silvas and rooney did all the running, yeah arsenal may have had the ball for long spells but what did they actually do with it? a few chances which couldn't better van der saar

it was vintage sir alex out-thinking wenger

and yeah arsenal had some good chances towards the end but you're forgetting that if united had converted a few more of theirs then the final score could have been a complete embarrassment for arsenal

Arsenal had nearly twice as many shots on target as United (11 to 6) and more shots off target, so there was arguably more chance of Arsenal embarassing United than the other way around... Though Fergie got his tactics right and we played a few players who are nowhere near good enough, so in that respect we deserved to lose, though Scholes should have been sent off, another let off for United in that respect.

Anyway, my glory team, Barca, is better than your glory team, United, Barca would have absolutely destroyed United!

278d7e64a374de26f==