PDA

View Full Version : I am new to the board (Intro)

darklight
23-02-2004, 03:58 AM
Hi I just joined this board the other day and wanted to introduce myself. I live in New York city I've been listening to techno since 93. I always used to wonder why I never saw board like dog on acid or drum n bass arena but for techno, now I am so glad that I found this board where we techno lovers can come together.

Mark EG I used to read your colums on the old Eternity magazine way back when... I always enjoyed your enthusiasm for the music and wish that everything goes well with this board and with your label.

Some of my favorite dJs are sven vath, ben simms, dave clarke and gayle sans. From the old school my favorites are dave angel, colin favor and colin dale along with trevor rocklife and carl cox.

dan the acid man
23-02-2004, 08:43 AM
welcome to the forum

tekku7181
23-02-2004, 09:47 AM
sup man...i live in nyc too and am relatively new to this board --- i was also quite amped to find this forum --- easily the best tekno board i know of in english :rambo:

do u go out to local techno events??

anywho,,,welcome and cya on the board...

Si the Sigh
23-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Welcome to Blackout Audio...Its a nice place to live! ;)

scienceofuse
23-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Enjoy your stay!

Kevin Gorman
23-02-2004, 12:44 PM
welcome new member :)

SlavikSvensk
23-02-2004, 03:57 PM
woohoo! new york in da house! i used to live there until a year ago...

...welcome!

Col
23-02-2004, 05:24 PM
welcome to blackout. ;)

drift9
23-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Welcome on board.

Seems like NYC is starting to pop on here more and more.

darklight
23-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have been enf=joyinfg myself reading through the old messages. Definetly pretty cool board.

darklight
23-02-2004, 10:03 PM
sup man...i live in nyc too and am relatively new to this board --- i was also quite amped to find this forum --- easily the best tekno board i know of in english :rambo:

I used to go tronic treatment when it was at baktun but have being the their new location because monday is very ad day for me to go ou and as you know there is not much else going on in nyc as far as techno nights.

darklight
23-02-2004, 10:05 PM

I used to go to tronic treatment when it was at baktun but have not being the their new location because monday is avery bad night for me to go out and as you know there is not much else going on in nyc as far as techno nights.

darklight
23-02-2004, 10:06 PM
sorry double post

tekku7181
23-02-2004, 10:41 PM

I used to go to tronic treatment when it was at baktun but have not being the their new location because monday is avery bad night for me to go out and as you know there is not much else going on in nyc as far as techno nights.

hear ya,,,there have been some good events on the wknds though,,,mistress barbara and function were just at arc and tronic is doing a wknd(fri/sat) nites at avalon in a few wks,,,

also this thursday nite theres a good tekno party at Flow,,,there will be REAL TECHNO on the 2nd level all nite and i am playin along w/ mark vebos, kazu and the kindkidz....just so u know ;) :rambo:

tekku7181
23-02-2004, 10:43 PM
heh sorry 4 butchering misstress barbara and verbos,,,my typing isnt that great...

darklight
23-02-2004, 11:47 PM
tekku7181 thanks for the tip on those upcoming events. I will definetely keep my eyes out for them.

Where is flow again? I don't think i know that club.

P.S. does anyone knows whey editing our own messages is not allow? I amde those doble post before and could not delete them or alter them in anyway

The Overfiend
24-02-2004, 12:14 AM
No edit button so you cant trip over your words.
This is a great forum,
but also a very serious one and everyone respects each other.
Lot of names here and a lot of good strong supporters.
As long as you coexist peacefully and put ego aside we all get along.
Watch out for Gandalf otherwise..........

Sunil
24-02-2004, 01:13 AM
sorry 4 butchering misstress barbara ..

Poor old Barbara :cry:

tekku7181
24-02-2004, 09:32 AM
tekku7181 thanks for the tip on those upcoming events. I will definetely keep my eyes out for them.

Where is flow again? I don't think i know that club.

flow is on varick st in manhattan -- u can pm me if u want info about nyc techno parties or check local boards..

278d7e64a374de26f==