PDA

View Full Version : Favourite and least favourite players at top teams

Will
14-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I suppose you could go through all the Prem teams and top foreign teams if you want, but I'll just do the top 6 from the Prem and top 2 from Spain for now.

Arsenal: Fave - I think van Persie just pips Wilshere at the moment, though there's a few contenders. His finishing and volleying are awesome at times, especially the latter, the volleys he scored compare with any player in the world, in fact his strike rate from volleys is quite possibly the best. He's also got great trickery and dribbling on his day, has the potential to be the best striker in the world, without doubt...

Least favourite: I think Almunia just edges Rosicky, he's not as uniformly useless, but he's cost us more points/wins.

Man U: Least favourite - Hargreaves, he became very arrogant and disrespectful after his move to Man U.

Fave: Hernandez - classy little player, on the pitch at least.

Chelsea: Fave: Essien, great player on his day, very dynamic.

Least fave: Gotta be Cole, obviously!

Man City: Fave - Vieira, though I like Tevez and Silva as well.

Least fave: Since Mancini isn't a player... Milner.

Liverpool: Fave - Suarez, looking very classy so far, looks a great signing, better than Torres.

Least fave: Didn't like Henchoz, though he's gone now... Come back to that one!

Spuirs: Least fave - probably Bale, ridiculous hype.

Fave: van der Vaart, classy player.

Barca: fave - Iniesta, very classy on and off the pitch

Least fave: Xavi, too arrogant and disrespectful.

Real: Fave: I'll say Ronaldo, much easier to like him now he's left United!

Least fave: Come back to that one...

Numeric
15-03-2011, 01:05 PM
united faves would have to be chico, evra, berba, anderson and the da silva boys

least faves: rooney and nani (although i accept nani is class and one of our best players)

arsenal faves, erm, least faves would be wilshire and jens now that he's back lol

chelsea are all scum except essien

terry, drogba, cole are the worst but i'm sure i'm missing some, torres is a prick too

city have got a lot of horrible mercenaries in their team, there isn't really anyone who i don't mind except maybe richards and hart, i don't hate tevez as other united fans do but there's no love there either

spurs i'm not too bothered about, van der vaart and moderic are both class, the rest seem harmless enough, no hate for any of their players really

liverpool have carragher and gerrard who are two of the biggest t**ts in world football, other than that they're ok

barca faves would be xavi and pedro, least fave is busquets

real faves are higuain, ronaldo and ramos, least fave has to be adebayor, absolute tosser

BloodStar
15-03-2011, 01:21 PM
united fave: hernandez, valencia, giggs
least fave: fletcher, carrick

city faves: hart is not bad
least fave: tevez

arsenal fave: wenger (for not winnning anything for years), nasri
least fave: bendtner, van persie, fabregas

chelsea fave: none, but i think david luiz is worth the money comparing to torres.
least fave: all

spurs: crouch, lennon
least: krancjar, defoe

barca faves: none
least: all

real faves: ronaldo, ozil
least: adebayor, ramos

Numeric
15-03-2011, 02:09 PM
i'd like to add that giggs and scholes go without saying as united faves, nev too

Will
15-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Nev may as well be dead now!

Numeric
16-03-2011, 09:58 AM
you won't be saying that when he managing clubs to glory in the top flight

nevs legacy has only just begun :rusmile:

haters are gonna have to hate for along time to come yet

278d7e64a374de26f==