18-03-2011, 11:30 AM
really looking forward to it. this would be interesting:
real-barca
inter-chelsea
shakhtar-totenham
united-schalke

Will
18-03-2011, 11:56 AM
I can't believe scummy Inter got through, stupid Bayern throwing away a good position through complacency.

Hopefully them and Tottenham will go out in the next round, they're probably the 2 worst teams left in it.

Will
18-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Let's see, how about...

Real-Schalke
Chelsea-Tottenham
United-Inter
Barca-Shakhtar

Though as I say, Inter and Spurs are too shit to stay in it, they need to be dumped out.

Will
18-03-2011, 12:06 PM
A Barca-Real final would be cool.

Numeric
18-03-2011, 12:58 PM
spurs have got real

united against chelsea :rueek:

Will
18-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Come on Real and Schalke! Not sure who to support in Chelsea v United, I'm more interested in how it might affect the title race in Arsenal's favour more than anything, especially with Chelsea still to go to OT in the league.

Will
18-03-2011, 01:44 PM
The main thing is that Chelsea win at OT in the league and United crumble in the league, that's what I want to happen anyway, haha. Obviously with Arsenal winning the league and not Chelsea or who ever.

BloodStar
18-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Chelsea - United, i just wish some good ref will be delegated,. i am bit sick of seeing Dowd, Webb, Atkinson, etc. destroying the game.

Numeric
18-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Chelsea - United, i just wish some good ref will be delegated,. i am bit sick of seeing Dowd, Webb, Atkinson, etc. destroying the game.

couldn't agree more, we need a ref with some balls for these ties

Will
18-03-2011, 03:12 PM
So, could be Schalke v Chelsea and Real v Barca, with a Real v Scalke final. It'd be nice if Raul met his old club.

Will
18-03-2011, 03:14 PM
couldn't agree more, we need a ref with some balls for these ties

Yeah, especially the way Fergie and his players (not to mention the crowd) berate the ref at OT! And get so much 'Fergie time' when they're not getting a result at OT. I'm glad you're as concerned about that possibility as I am!

djfase
18-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Well it wont be an english ref for chelsea v utd. Im going to the bridge for 1st leg.

The tie of the round for me is real v spurs.

Goals galore in that

Will
19-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Predictions?

Think I'll go for

United 4-3
Real 6-2
Schalke 4-2
Barca 7-4

on aggregate.

BloodStar
21-03-2011, 04:35 PM
I'd say:

United 3-2
Spurs 4-3
Inter 3-1
Barca 4-1

Microdot
21-03-2011, 05:33 PM
United 3-3
Real 3-2
Inter 1-1
Barca 6-2

Would also be a classic line up for the semis.

basslinejunkie
21-03-2011, 07:35 PM
united will go out,they are too weak at the back at the mo. i think itl be a chavski v barca final.

Will
21-03-2011, 07:54 PM
United 3-3
Real 3-2
Inter 1-1
Barca 6-2

Would also be a classic line up for the semis.

Apart from scummy Inter. Are you predicting United and Inter to go through on penalties or away goals then?

Microdot
24-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Apart from scummy Inter. Are you predicting United and Inter to go through on penalties or away goals then?

away goals. but i can see both going out by the same way too.

Inter Milan are one the giants of Europe.

The four biggest clubs left in are United, Real, Inter and Barca.

Would be good to see them all qualify.

djfase
24-03-2011, 09:00 PM
I dont car who gets to the final as long as its a good one, as im going

basslinejunkie
25-03-2011, 02:31 PM
jammy twwat!!!

Numeric
25-03-2011, 03:37 PM
how much were the tickets fase?

djfase
25-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Free mate. Uefa affiliated clubs ticket it will be.

Will get them not long before final

Will
07-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Predictions?

Think I'll go for

United 4-3
Real 6-2
Schalke 4-2
Barca 7-4

on aggregate.

So far my predictions are looking spot on result wise - Will knows best!

Need the following results for the score...

United 3-3
Real - 2-2
Barca - 2-3

Which could happen, the United one being least likely perhaps.

Obviously Schalke have exceeded expectation, so there's no way the score i predicted for that will be right, though a 0-0 would mean I was only 1 goal out, which could happen.

I said Inter and Spurs weren't good enough and they both got destroyed, was good to see.

Will
07-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Free mate. Uefa affiliated clubs ticket it will be.

Will get them not long before final

Tell Chris Baird I'm coming instead of him.

djfase
07-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Haha. Good lad

Esox Lucius
10-04-2011, 01:28 PM
i reckon united will do the treble this season.

Numeric
11-04-2011, 12:05 PM
united did well at stamford bridge

carrick was class

xes
11-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Spurs are going to get raped up the bottom, hard, and repeatedly.
4-0 down, and not a leg to stand on. I mean, at least we can go in with no cares, as we've already lost the game. So it could, theoretically, make it interesting.

but we're going to get our bottoms opened up wide, and things put in there that really should stay out of bottoms.

Numeric
12-04-2011, 12:33 PM
if real score first then they will sit back and show mercy, it won't be too bad

the opportunity to end arsenals season at the weekend should ease the pain

BloodStar
13-04-2011, 02:49 PM
good game yesterday, giggs, rooney, park, nani, evra, are in excellent form. i was bit surprised valencia was not on the pitch since the begining, but hat off to sir alex for excellent tactics..

looking forward to the finals against real.

Numeric
13-04-2011, 04:18 PM
yeah i was surprised that valencia didn't start but park did a good job despite being caught out of position a few times early in the game, excellent finish from him for uniteds second

giggs was amazing again and carrick is starting to find form now as is rooney

the semi finals will be interesting, barca have to be favourites to beat real but with mourinho anything is possible

ritaheed
13-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Easy for United :D

xes
13-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Something is telling me that Spurs aren't going to score 6 in the next 15 minutes.....

Will
13-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Good to see the two shit teams who got by's into the quarters both got beaten both home and away!

Barca beat Real 5-0 and now Real beat Spurs 5-0, shows how shit Spurs are.

Will
13-04-2011, 11:56 PM
the opportunity to end arsenals season at the weekend should ease the pain

Arsenal play Liverpool at the weekend, so I'm afraid you are once again talking out of your arse.

Numeric
14-04-2011, 09:55 AM
someone told me that you play spurs this weekend

makes no difference really, your season is over regardless

BloodStar
14-04-2011, 12:27 PM
i'd bet my last 10 euros, that arsenal goes down to 3rd place in the table. safe bet....

back to topic. pretty curious about the barca -real match. i have feelings, that mourinho will beat them, which i'd prefer as real will be more playable opponent for united in the finals...

all runs fine for united at the mo. great form is there, still 3 trophies to be taken, cheslea without trophies, arsenal as ussual going down the table at this season period. i couldn't wish more...

Will
16-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I have a feeling Schalke will beat United.

My glory team Barca would absolutely destroy you glory hunters team United, you may as well forget about the CL. Barca will destroy Real again as well.

Will
16-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I got all the results right last time, and I'm going for Schalke and Barca.

BloodStar
19-04-2011, 05:02 PM
real beats barca and meets united in the finals. believe me...

Numeric
19-04-2011, 05:23 PM
real did ok against barca at the weekend but it was at the bernabeu plus barca have a handsome lead at the top of la liga and would have been happy with a draw

the copa del ray final tomorrow night may give a better indication of how the two teams compare

Esox Lucius
19-04-2011, 05:28 PM
real beats barca and meets united in the finals. believe me...

yeah thats what I think too.

will be a hell of a game. 2 best managers in the world.

Will
21-04-2011, 05:24 AM
If there was a third place play off it would be quite interesting, yes. Only a fool would bet against Barca, and if anyone's predictions should be believed it's mine, since I was the only one to predict all the results in the quarters.

Numeric
21-04-2011, 03:21 PM
what was your prediction for the copa del ray will?

did you think that barca would beat real? :ponder:

xes
21-04-2011, 03:31 PM
What have Tottenhams run in the Champions league, and Heather Mill McCartney got in common?

The second leg is just for show....

Will
22-04-2011, 05:00 AM
what was your prediction for the copa del ray will?

did you think that barca would beat real? :ponder:

I didn't take much interest in it, but I'm not surprised Mourinho and Ronaldo got one over Barca in a relativey unimportant one off game, it was much more imporant to Real.

Will
22-04-2011, 05:01 AM
What have Tottenhams run in the Champions league, and Heather Mill McCartney got in common?

The second leg is just for show....

Quite so.

Will
27-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Well, looks like United have a great chance of reaching the final now, Schalke won 5-2 at the San Siro, but it's asking a lot for them to repeat that. I assume Barca will see off Real over two games, but in a one off final, United could even beat them, despite being far inferior in most respects. Of course it could also be the most one sided final in CL history.

Numeric
27-04-2011, 10:03 AM
good performance from united last night, we should have scored five or six though, some poor finishing although their keeper had a good night, can't see schalke coming back at old trafford

i don't think the other semi is as cut and dry as you think will, real have a good chance

not sure which i'd prefer in the final, the might of barca (knowing that we'd probably play the exact same midfield as last time) or the hype and stigma attached with facing mourinho and cristiano :icon_confused:

Microdot
27-04-2011, 02:47 PM
It would be fitting for Ronaldo's first game back against United to be the European Cup Final.

BloodStar
27-04-2011, 03:12 PM
good game yesterday,. giggs, valencia and chico were top class. should be 0:5, but even 0:2 is enough. semi is over.

i'm pretty curious about tonight's game. i guess it will be draw 1:1, but i would rather see real in the finals.

Will
27-04-2011, 04:55 PM
If Real's game agaainst Spurs was anything to go by Barca will win comfortably home and away, but maybe they'll raise their game for the home tie at least. I don't think Real are good enough defensively to stand much of a chance against Barca though.

Numeric
28-04-2011, 10:14 AM
was a pretty dull game last night but barca's strength shone through in the end

amazing second goal from messi

looks like united will be facing barca in the final then :icon_neutral:

BloodStar
28-04-2011, 01:20 PM
hmm, something i didn't wish,. meet barca in the finals.

on the other hand if united wants to win CHL, they should beat any team in the competition, thats fact.

Numeric
28-04-2011, 01:57 PM
true, and if last nights game is anything to go by, barca may pick up some suspensions in their 2nd leg

i honestly believe that united are more balanced now than in 2009

xes
28-04-2011, 02:36 PM
last nights game was an absolute f*cking joke.

I was half expecting a f*cking clown on a unicycle at half time, followed by the teams falling out of a mini on the centre circle. What a bunch of girlyboy wanna be footballers. An absolute farse. Worse game I've seen in ages.

Esox Lucius
28-04-2011, 03:27 PM
barca are cheating bastards, goals from messi were pure class though.

I still reckon united could do them in the final though.

BloodStar
28-04-2011, 03:37 PM
united can beat them, unless fergie will play the barca type of football which is not something united can overplay tjhem with. we saw it in2009.

if they stay by their style of football, fast wingplays, with nani, valencia crossing to rooney and chico, i think they can beat their defense as it doesn't seem to be too solid.
quesiton is, if united can defence their midfiled, which is in my opinion something what will decide the match, indeed together with defending villa and messi.

but still, i will make some solid bet on united's win.

djfase
28-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Barca & real are both cheating scumbags. proved last night.

The only player with class is messi, who gets battered but still gets up to carry on. The rest, well, a gust of wind will send them down holding their face. Disgusting.

I can see mourinho sending real out to kick lumps in 2nd leg, and get the barca players retaliating.

Red cards are coming, but whats the betting they get overturned for the final? The english bias is embarrassing.

Fletcher will be back for final, but i believe utd are stronger without him in midfield. Giggs has been superb. His brain works before anyone elses, and that gives him the freedom.

Will
04-05-2011, 02:53 AM
If Barca are at their best, and take their chances, they'll win easily. It'd take a miracle for United to beat them.

BloodStar
04-05-2011, 01:59 PM
game starts at 0:0 and from latest results barca doesn't seem to be in top form. united will beat them.

Esox Lucius
04-05-2011, 04:27 PM
still going for a united win, its what fergie wants more than anything else.

DarkYoung
04-05-2011, 04:37 PM
final has been totally engineered. (for largest possible audience share)

man utd wil win.

then lose to barca in the final.

a lot of zionist mafia money being channelled thro Barca atm.

totally in control of spanish football hence why they won the european and world cup.

Microdot
04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
final has been totally engineered. (for largest possible audience share)

man utd wil win.

then lose to barca in the final.

a lot of zionist mafia money being channelled thro Barca atm.

totally in control of spanish football hence why they won the european and world cup.

:D

Fcuking hell.
Spot the deluded scouser.

How about when your lot got to the final without even scoring a goal in the semi. Was it engineered that year too?

Is the English Premier League being engineered for Chelsea to win it?

Fcuking behave.

DarkYoung
04-05-2011, 08:14 PM
:D

Fcuking hell.
Spot the deluded scouser.

How about when your lot got to the final without even scoring a goal in the semi. Was it engineered that year too?

Is the English Premier League being engineered for Chelsea to win it?

Fcuking behave.

well in your cosy little world where it's still the 1950s that's probably true.

Microdot
04-05-2011, 08:37 PM
well in your cosy little world where it's still the 1950s that's probably true.

you scousers are more bitter than city.
just because your team hasn't won the league since the back pass rule came in, you have to come up with crazy conspiracy theories about the whole sport being rigged.

It's so fcuking laughable it's untrue.

It's funny because, if you go on RAWK (liverpool supporters forum), they say the same thing all the time.
fcuking deluded cunts.
bluemoon (divs forum) is exactly the same.

anyway, answer the questions.

Do you think that when liverpool got to the European Cup final without scoring a goal in the semi, it was because of corruption?

Do you think, in the light of recent events, that the English Premier League is rigged for Chelsea to be champions?

Serious questions.

DarkYoung
04-05-2011, 08:41 PM
just because your team hasn't won the league since the back pass rule came in, you have to come up with crazy conspiracy theories about the whole sport being rigged.

It's funny because, if you go on RAWK (liverpool supporters forum), they say the same thing all the time.
fcuking deluded cunts.

Do you think that when liverpool got to the European Cup final without scoring a goal in the semi, it was because of corruption?

Do you think, in the light of recent events, that the English Premier League is rigged for Chelsea to be champions?

Serious questions.

but im not even a scouser dude.

im from yorkshire innit.

i only started supporting them this year.
whatever happened with liverpool prior to my support is irrelvant.

Will
04-05-2011, 10:56 PM
game starts at 0:0 and from latest results barca doesn't seem to be in top form. united will beat them.

What, in the same way that Real beat them? You said to believe you on that one.

djfase
04-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Barca do get preferential treatment no doubt.

I watch spanish football most weekends but never have i seen so much playacting and cheating like have the last couple of el classicos.

Any player showing imaginary cards should be booked, regardless.

Barca have gone down imo just recently. Reals accusations may carry some weight but theyre hardly nncocent either

Microdot
05-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Any player showing imaginary cards should be booked, regardless.

Definitely. Proper cunt's trick.

Microdot
05-05-2011, 02:51 AM
but im not even a scouser dude.

im from yorkshire innit.

i only started supporting them this year.
whatever happened with liverpool prior to my support is irrelvant.

doesn't matter who you support, just answer the fcuking questions gaylord.

DarkYoung
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM

fcuking deluded cunts.

Serious questions.

Roman has fiddled the league for a few seasons now.

A lot of refs are certainly helping the team win the league, of course they cant control things like Rooney scoring a hat trick at OT, but they can award or not award dubious penalties etc

if they can conspire to let Chelsea win they will do.

like i've said before on here.

The Russian Zionists pay more more money than the American Zionists.

Get yourself better Jew investors.

As for Liverpool, shit happens.

BloodStar
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
What, in the same way that Real beat them? You said to believe you on that one.

yeah, i said that and i stand by it. real should have won, and it could happen if ref wouldnt **** the game up. that's fact.

first, united beat chelsea on sunday, and then barca. sorted.

Numeric
05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
if real had been more adventurous in the first leg then i honestly believe that they could have done something against barca

Will
06-05-2011, 06:37 AM
And if Real had got a better result in the first leg I believe Barca would have destroyed them in the 2nd leg.

Will
06-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Roman has fiddled the league for a few seasons now.

A lot of refs are certainly helping the team win the league, of course they cant control things like Rooney scoring a hat trick at OT, but they can award or not award dubious penalties etc

if they can conspire to let Chelsea win they will do.

like i've said before on here.

The Russian Zionists pay more more money than the American Zionists.

Get yourself better Jew investors.

As for Liverpool, shit happens.

Didn't Rooney play against Chelsea when he should have missed the game for an elbow? And now Vidic will be available against Chelsea at the weekend when he should have missed the game for denying van Persie a goal scoring opportunity.

United seem to get more 'luck' than anyone else.

Microdot
06-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Didn't Rooney play against Chelsea when he should have missed the game for an elbow? And now Vidic will be available against Chelsea at the weekend when he should have missed the game for denying van Persie a goal scoring opportunity.

United seem to get more 'luck' than anyone else.

Comedian.

You think Chelsea would rather have Vidic was suspended or the 2 goals they got as a freebee against Spurs?
I know I'd rather Vidic was suspended, but Chelsea were still 6 points behind us.

FWIW, I think DarkYoung, and anyone else who thinks the whole sport is rigged, is a ranting loon.
I don't think the league is rigged for Chelsea to win, just as I don't think the European Cup was rigged for the scouse to get to the final that time. And I don't think it's rigged in Barcelona's favour either.

If you think United get more decisions going their way than the other big teams, you're deluded and blinkered, to be frank.
Seems to be a recurring theme with Arsenal fans tbh.

I can handle the fact when my team simply isn't good enough without resorting to throwing crazy accusations of corruption around.

I've been watching the game over 30 years now and, if football's rigged now, then it always has been, because reffing decisions are, for the most part, no worse now than they ever have been.

Esox Lucius
06-05-2011, 07:48 PM
pure jealousy, arse fans and shite fans know they will never be as successful as united (and even chelsea) so they talk shite about united getting it easy and things goin in their favour.

deal with it.

anyone up north who wants chelsea to win the league needs a slap

Microdot
07-05-2011, 02:38 AM
anyone up north who wants chelsea to win the league needs a slap

nail on the head mate.
I even know a few Leeds scummers who would rather see United win it than the renters.

278d7e64a374de26f==