PDA

View Full Version : Lehmann back at Arsenal!

Will
18-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Arsenal have signed him as injury cover on a rolling monthly contract. Hopefully it'll prove a great signing in terms of his influence with the other players, especially getting the best out of Almunia, and hopefully he'll do well if called upon.

On the downside it looks like Vermaelen is out for the season, as is Djourou pretty much, though we might get him back for the last 2 weeks... Looks like we might have to bring in a CB as well..

BloodStar
18-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Grandpa is coming back to kindergarten. Honestly, one of the most desperate move I've seen this season. :) No surprise it's Wenger's :D

Arsenal could compete United in the title race just in case they would be in top form and without injuries. None of these is true, and I would not be surprised if Chelsea will finish on 2nd place in the league....

Numeric
18-03-2011, 03:05 PM
are you being serious about almunia will? i'm sure jens has openly stated that he hates almunia

Will
18-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Nah, I think that's been overplayed, but I mean Almunia will want to keep Lehmann out the team, make sure Jens doesn't oust him.

278d7e64a374de26f==