PDA

View Full Version : Wenger - the new Inspector Clouseau

Will
19-03-2011, 07:20 PM
If Arsenal some how win the league it will be very much in spite of Wenger, not because of him - how many times have those useless cunts Almunia and Squillacci got to **** things up before he finally does something about them? He could have strengthened in January, but no, why not field the first team in 4 competitions until they're all either knackered or injured instead.

Now we have to rely on players I'd rather see suffer a career ending injury than play for Arsenal again. Even if Arsenal do somehow win the league - we'll surely never get a better chance with United and Chelsea being so poor by their standards - Wenger has got to go at the end of the season and bring in someone who has a clue about anything football related.

It says something about how bad the Prem's been this year that the result's probably far from decisive and won't mean much come the end of the season. Omitting lower league opposition we haven't won for 5 games now - nowhere near good enough and all Wenger's fault for not bringing in some steel, leadership, decent defenders and keepers - the same problems we've had for 5 or 6 years the useless cunt.

I don't think we've had such a collection of utter shite players in a long time - Almunia, Squillacci, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Fabianski... Nowhere near good enough for the Premiership, let alone Arsenal.

Will
19-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Wenger needs to play Miguel or a full back alongside Koscielny and give Lehmann a go, Almunia and Squillacci were our oldest players - they should be a source of strength, not our biggest liabilities by far. We've really got to try to find a way for those cunts to never play for Arsenal again.

Will
19-03-2011, 07:28 PM
And Wenger really needs to go in the summer whatever happens, while he still has the faintest sliver of respect left. I think it's obvious he's just another Ramos, Erikson, Capello, Mancini, who can only win with the best team by far and mostly in comps where their shite tactics can't **** things up too much and with teams with foundations for success already in place in terms of team they inherit.

blistanbul
20-03-2011, 04:37 PM
^^^ i don't understand why are you so rough on wenger mate.

brilliant scout and that takes you quite far.

he is more of a stud scout than anything when you have a limited resources.

wenger always had to with most with the least.

basslinejunkie
20-03-2011, 06:21 PM
arsenal have chocked big time. i cant believe the scum will win another leauge considering how shite they have been all year.

Will
20-03-2011, 09:14 PM
****ing hell, I typed out a long response and the cunting thing wouldn't post.

As far as him being a stud scout, he signed out shite players, we miss out on pretty much all the best players when they were young, then we get the story of how we could have signed Zidane et al, but Wenger knew better. And we're the 3rd most valuable club in the world, we always make a profit instead of investing in the team when Wenger had money to spend.

Numeric
21-03-2011, 11:04 AM
http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/jpg/a2d2d645491ed3b7e32e6c3a2429a18f_gbb.jpg

BloodStar
21-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Hmm good to see you woke up after glroy blindness of last days:D. Nothing new what you're saying. When I'm looking at the list of players you want to go,. Pretty much agree, but Rosicky would be good as a sub, imo.

Honestly he's not playing much due to injuries, but he is no tbad, much better ball control and passing, than anyone on your list.. he might still be helpful when let in about 60min time marks...
No need to say, you somehow forgot to name Diaby or Eboue who are really poor anytime I watch arsenal (not too often as they're shite and game is ussualy too boring to keep me not sleeping).

Will
21-03-2011, 07:59 PM
You love Arsenal really.

Diaby and Eboue are under rated I think, they're very good on their day. It probably wouldn't be hard to replace them, but I think they're in the 2nd tier of players to think about replacing, and i doubt we'll replace all the ones in the first tier (that I mentioned).

Will
21-03-2011, 07:59 PM
I have a feeling Vela isn't going to make the grade either.

278d7e64a374de26f==