PDA

View Full Version : Pressurize - 22nd November - ADE FENTON

eyes without a face
16-10-2002, 12:55 AM
Pressurize @ Presha, Manchester

22nd November

Grand Opening with special guest ADE FENTON (advanced/Atomic Jam)

thats rite, advanced head honcho and personal friend of moi's Ade Fenton is to open the new techno nite, Pressurize, which is opening in manchester. residents are me (Scott Gray) and my partner in crime Brendan Long

we are very pleased to have Ade opening the nite for us, he's a friend of ours and a very talented dj to boot!!! anyone who saw him at his legendary 2nd appearence at Voodoo, the time b4 the final voodoo, will surely remember wot an amazing performance he put in that nite, and his sets at Atomic Jam are legendary, the guys just a top bloke. he'll b playing a 2 hour set with urs truly warming up for him

Ade Fenton

Scott Gray

Bren Long

Trev Rush

if ur in or around manchester try make it down

December 13th - Chris Finke (Flux)

Esox Lucius
16-10-2002, 01:26 AM
Is this the same night Anthony Rother is @ the lomax? or is the week after?

did you hear ade`s mix on radio1 scott? 22 tunes in 30mins, was a very good mix.

eyes without a face
17-10-2002, 02:33 AM
its the week after john

just found out that Charles Siegling is playing Elate on teh same nite as the Rother electrovoodoo

but i know wot one il b at

aye i heard Ade's set, @#%$ wikid stuff, he said that Ben Sims has the record for most records mixed in 30 mins but i cant remember how many tracks it was

Esox Lucius
18-10-2002, 02:55 AM
I will be going to see Mr Rother, not missin that.

I think ade played 22 tracks, pretty impressive in 30 mins...think sims played 30.

Anonymous
07-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Quality, not quantity, dear boy! :idea:

278d7e64a374de26f==