PDA

View Full Version : Ni maschine

ritaheed
27-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Any one got it? any one used it? what people think of it?

I think it looks amazing, love the idea of not having to touch your mouse while Maschine controls Ableton, allows you to bash in your samples, and play the stuff you've already produced.

Any input from anyone, getting it next week

DJTROTA
29-04-2011, 12:18 PM
I want it from what iv seen and heard it is amazing!

Winds
06-05-2011, 06:10 PM
I bought it a few months ago and love it. I use it for all my drums. Its made it a lot easier to arrange my tracks and come up with drum patterns. Id definitely recommend it. :D

ritaheed
06-05-2011, 08:36 PM
aye ordering it the day or tomorrow - cant wait man :)

Esox Lucius
07-05-2011, 01:42 PM
dont know what it is but the nazi's have stopped you telling people what its like.

ritaheed
08-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Ordered and waiting :rubiggrin:

blistanbul
13-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Ordered and waiting :rubiggrin:

well, did you get it or not you melon?
:unibrow:

ritaheed
13-05-2011, 07:07 PM
well, did you get it or not you melon?
:unibrow:

Fuuuuuuckers have only dispatched it today - rubadub in glasgow are a wee bit dodgy for shit like that.... but anyways aye hopefully its here for satya

aint touching it till one of my exams are out the way this wednesday but as soon as thats done the bad boy is getting raped!!

Blis make me a kebab ya camel loving yank :ruretard:

blistanbul
14-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Fuuuuuuckers have only dispatched it today - rubadub in glasgow are a wee bit dodgy for shit like that.... but anyways aye hopefully its here for satya

aint touching it till one of my exams are out the way this wednesday but as soon as thats done the bad boy is getting raped!!

Blis make me a kebab ya camel loving yank :ruretard:

You tight scottish tart, why don't you make me some haggis so I can:

:rupuke:

You don't know how to ride a bicycle you think you can find the 'on' button on a machine like that?:eh:

:wave:

blistanbul
14-05-2011, 01:40 AM
I am going to report your dumb arse so you can be banned for eternity and esox will moan about it like a girl on her first period.

:rubiggrin:

ritaheed
14-05-2011, 04:45 AM
haggis is amazing mate!

a might no able to ride a bike but a bet a could ride **** out yer wife :rubiggrin: (ban)

Essox only wants me here so he can give me sectarian abuse the fenian fuuuck that he is.... pitty the dumb hearts boy slipped thats all im saying

King shish will do fine Blis :ruwink:

blistanbul
14-05-2011, 05:33 AM
haggis is amazing mate!

a might no able to ride a bike but a bet a could ride **** out yer wife :rubiggrin: (ban)

Essox only wants me here so he can give me sectarian abuse the fenian fuuuck that he is.... pitty the dumb hearts boy slipped thats all im saying

King shish will do fine Blis :ruwink:

this is the pg-13 version twat if you want the full version you'll have to pm you dirty lowlife peasant:

oi kunface only thing you would know how to ride is this:

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/imagesknuckle-sandwich2.jpg

bon appetit wanker.

a mean it.:laughing2:

fuzzbox303
22-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Sorry to say the best thing about maschine is the sample pack it comes with. Everything else can be done just as easily with any drum pads and a sequencer. :D

ritaheed
24-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Sorry to say the best thing about maschine is the sample pack it comes with. Everything else can be done just as easily with any drum pads and a sequencer. :D

Your not using it to its full potential then mate

fuzzbox303
25-05-2011, 07:27 PM
You are right I'm not. There is no need for me because I am a wizard in live. So for me in my little world, maschine can't offer me anything new whatsoever. Anything you can do in maschine I can do with a midi controller and/or keyboard shortcuts short of one or two things which quite frankly, can be done with a mouse with more accuracy and speed anyway. Do I understand the potential of the product, yes. Is it necessary for me? No.

Maschine = workflow and liberation from your computer. The workflow ain't all that impressive when compared to your typical DAW and there are better MIDI controllers. Soz like feller but it is the truth.

ritaheed
25-05-2011, 10:08 PM
I get what your saying mate... your into what your into and you do what you do.

Ive not had a proper chance to kick the arse right out of maschine because of studying but a know what im going to do/us it for and how im going to use it with Ableton, live jamming etc so for me its defo an important tool

I liked the electribe, the elektron machine drum (my mates) so for me this is an up to date/more powerful version of these machines

clubsynthetic
26-05-2011, 02:40 AM
TBH i have to agree with fuzzbox :o

fuzzbox303
26-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Yep it is really weird, if you feel like you can get your ideas down without any interruption in your creative flow then the tool will be invaluable for you. Especially if you produce in a Jammy environment. By the way rita, your tunes blew the insulation out of my loft last night. I liked them haha. I will have to get some of my stuff uploaded.

ritaheed
26-05-2011, 01:47 PM
The thing is I can get alot of ideas down within Ableton, its so easy to do... for example my cacaphonator synth - I hit record in Ableton, jam away and then cut up my synth sounds - real easy, quick, enjoyable. But from here I can drag that produced loop into maschine and jam with my fingers making up kick drum/perc loops.... or I use maschine trigger off that loop within ableton while I jam or play loops ive already made up....

Maschine is basically drum a machine/controller/live tool

like having and an electribe and apc 40 in one

Cheers fuzz - yeah man stick your tunes up and give us a shout

278d7e64a374de26f==