PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe how shite Schalke were

Will
04-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Seems like any team can get to the semi's at least if they avoid Barca.

Will
04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Surely it's time seeding was brought into the group stages, no neutral wants to see one shite team get destroyed by a decent team at this stage.

djfase
04-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Shite idea.

No competition should have seeding. Just draw them out the hat and get on with it

DarkYoung
04-05-2011, 11:59 PM
lolz.

im not sure what i just watched.

either man utd played amazing football and gibson and anderson came of age.

or schlake really flattered them?

who needs drugs?

Will
05-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Shite idea.

No competition should have seeding. Just draw them out the hat and get on with it

You think a relatively mediocre Man U winning 6-1 is a fitting semi final do you?

Microdot
05-05-2011, 02:53 AM
You think a relatively mediocre Man U winning 6-1 is a fitting semi final do you?

fuksake
give up you bitter cunt.

:D

Esox Lucius
05-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Shite idea.

totally agree

Esox Lucius
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM

why put out your key squad when theres no need to and you have an important game in a few days, schalke didnt turn up, they knew they had no chance anyway.

still think anderson is shit just lucky last night, gibson did impress me though at times.

neuer was very shit, then he knew they had no chance and hes off at the end of the bundesliga season anyway so probably just give up.

BloodStar
05-05-2011, 12:40 PM

haha, that's why united are wining trophies and you, as every year, have bitter end of the season. even though i was sure you will stay behind chelsea and will take 3rd place at the best.

fergie knows his guns. it just works, so no need to change it. ;-]

Numeric
05-05-2011, 03:42 PM
you were saying that schalke are class a couple of weeks back will :laughing2:

djfase
05-05-2011, 11:05 PM

No, but why give all the top teams the chance to miss playing eachother until the latter stages?

Schalke put out the reigning champs remember? They cant be that shit.

Its just utd had the style of play to destroy them and that was done in the first leg.

Why should the top teams get easy draws? A cup is a cup and who you play should the luck of the draw and not who/how big you are.

Will
06-05-2011, 06:32 AM
you were saying that schalke are class a couple of weeks back will :laughing2:

Do I didn't, I said they'd beat Man U, but I hadn't realised just how shit them and Inter are.

blistanbul
06-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Man United are going to do Barcelona in the final

And hopefully someone does Will in aswell for being a bitter anoying kunt

Barcelona will slap you tarts around and make you their bitch come May 28th mate.

Book it!:wave:

Will
06-05-2011, 06:44 AM
All things being equal they will, that's for sure.

Will
06-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Do I didn't, I said they'd beat Man U, but I hadn't realised just how shit them and Inter are.

That should be 'no' I didn't... It won't let me edit the post though.

Esox Lucius
06-05-2011, 09:45 AM
All things being equal they will, that's for sure.

you sure? your predictions have been off the mark recently mate.

your highlight of the season was beating united the other day.

I think it will be a different affair to 2 years ago.

Numeric
06-05-2011, 10:36 AM
No, but why give all the top teams the chance to miss playing eachother until the latter stages?

Schalke put out the reigning champs remember? They cant be that shit.

Its just utd had the style of play to destroy them and that was done in the first leg.

Why should the top teams get easy draws? A cup is a cup and who you play should the luck of the draw and not who/how big you are.

totally this

Microdot
07-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Fcuking Hell. :D

this thread is going into meltdown.

Esox Lucius
07-05-2011, 01:29 PM
yeah ritaheed would have stopped it going into meltdown but he's been banned for no reason by nazi mods.

blistanbul
07-05-2011, 01:48 PM
yeah ritaheed would have stopped it going into meltdown but he's been banned for no reason by nazi mods.

i don't know what else rita wrote but his first comment was a bit off certainly nothing to warrant a ban.

i don't think the tread was going to meltdown either.

maybe they gave him couple of days to cool down and then they will let him return.

Esox Lucius
07-05-2011, 01:50 PM
I think its a certain mods time of the month or all that power they have made them expolde and they just had to ban someone.

Microdot
07-05-2011, 07:29 PM
i don't know what else rita wrote but his first comment was a bit off certainly nothing to warrant a ban.

i don't think the tread was going to meltdown either.

maybe they gave him couple of days to cool down and then they will let him return.

when I said "this thread", I actually meant "Will".

What did ritaheed do wrong?

DarkYoung
07-05-2011, 07:31 PM
when I said "this thread", I actually meant "Will".

What did ritaheed do wrong?

**** knows mate, been trying to figure that one out all day

i suspect he had a few too many pints last night, and had an argument with one of the mods.

SlavikSvensk
08-05-2011, 05:48 AM
OMG unban ritaheed! Oh wait, it was only for 24 hours and in response to a complaint...right. So it's already expired, has it? I see. And it just looked like he has banned because the php software writes that no matter what? But, but...

UNBAN HIM NOW

Esox Lucius
08-05-2011, 12:41 PM
american person in patronising shocker :rurolleyes:

SlavikSvensk
08-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I see a certain comment above by a certain poster who shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it ;)

(In all seriousness, he ain't banned. Not my style, you should know that by now.)

blistanbul
08-05-2011, 03:39 PM
slav why didn't you just say it was for 24 hours yesterday?

i did say it probably temporary.

esox can safely put his thumb back in his mouth.:rubiggrin:

Esox Lucius
08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
I see a certain comment above by a certain poster who shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it ;)

(In all seriousness, he ain't banned. Not my style, you should know that by now.)

I can take it, that was just like soooooo an american response :ruwink:

Esox Lucius
08-05-2011, 04:22 PM
it wasnt you who i thought had banned him anyway didnt know who had banned him, i thought it was just one of the mods flexing their power being tards.

Esox Lucius
08-05-2011, 04:25 PM
sorry, on another forum i go on theres an american mod and he gets on my tits, so patronising and just like your typical stereotype american. gave me an infraction just because i didnt agree with one of his posts about a certain strain of cannabis.

blistanbul
08-05-2011, 06:37 PM
sorry, on another forum i go on theres an american mod and he gets on my tits, so patronising and just like your typical stereotype american. gave me an infraction just because i didnt agree with one of his posts about a certain strain of cannabis.

where is that esox?

pm the forum.

ritaheed
08-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Lol @ Slav for banning me and also Will for grassing me up :laugh2:

Mon now boys its only a bam up

blistanbul
08-05-2011, 07:39 PM

i actual thought your ban should've been extended to ten months as you are a glory hunting scum fan and all.:rubiggrin:

hey mate why do you use an a instead of an i?

ritaheed
08-05-2011, 07:53 PM
a thought the ban was for saying to essox that he would like to take Paul McCartney up the arse lol

tbh mate a dont really know, dj under the name ritalin, so a suppose ave took the rita then added heed onto it.... only real explanation ave got

ritaheed
08-05-2011, 07:57 PM
i actual thought your ban should've been extended to ten months as you are a glory hunting scum fan and all.:rubiggrin:

hey mate why do you use an a instead of an i?

ave just realised what you mean there

am typing the way a talk I suppose.... bad habbit

Esox Lucius
08-05-2011, 09:05 PM
will should be banned for being a grass.

djfase
08-05-2011, 11:26 PM
will should be banned for being a grass.

What i miss?

Numeric
09-05-2011, 10:42 AM
was it for the comment about someone beating up will? :laughing2:

c'mon that wasn't worthy of a banning

Esox Lucius
09-05-2011, 10:52 AM
funnier watching him squirm and eat his words on here :rubiggrin:

SlavikSvensk
12-05-2011, 04:44 AM
I can take it, that was just like soooooo an american response :ruwink:

can't speak for that guy, but i thought you guys were the ones who did sarcasm, not us? brits are always complaining that americans don't "get" sarcasm, but seems it's just we have different kinds, i guess. can't speak for that other guy though...he just sounds like a tool.

it wasnt you who i thought had banned him anyway didnt know who had banned him, i thought it was just one of the mods flexing their power being tards.

fair enough. i assumed you knew it was me because my name is under the deleted posts. doesn't really matter at the end of the day, i guess. ritaheed wasn't banned, just put in the drunk tank for a night.

Esox Lucius
12-05-2011, 11:51 AM
just ignore me mate lol, nah didnt know who had banned him so wasnt having a go at anyone just thought he had been banned for life, and thought it was crap like, plus wouldnt have a hun (rangers fan) to have banter with.

one of the bastards attacked neil lennon last night at the game the horrible cunts.

SlavikSvensk
12-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Yeah that's f*cked up. He can't catch a break...death threats in NI, attacked on the street in Glasgow, sent parcel bombs and now this...

But it was a Hearts fan, no? Not a Rangers fan?

Esox Lucius
12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
same thing mate, loyalists.

Esox Lucius
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
in edinburgh the 2 teams are hearts and hibs, hibs is the catholic team and hearts the protestant team.

Will
20-05-2011, 05:51 PM

It's all good, I was quite amused when I found out you got a temporary ban, I wasn't expecting that! I guess I'll know to take your comments with a pinch of salt in future! Though my comments were intended as satire more than anything.

278d7e64a374de26f==