PDA

View Full Version : Drogba and Buffon to Galatasaray?

blistanbul
25-05-2011, 01:42 AM
any rumours?

Will
26-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Where did you get that idea? I doubt Buffon will go there, I wouldn't have thought Drogba would either.

Microdot
26-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Drogba is way too good to go to Galatasary. City or Real are far more likely destinations for him.

Can see Buffon going there though, as his back is fcuked, so will find it hard to get No. 1 slot at a big club.

blistanbul
27-05-2011, 01:20 AM
don't belittle galatasary fellas, they are a good bloody team and gave barcelona and man u nightmares back in the day.

and we have arda.

i would love drogba to sign the dot but as a keeper i like the turkish keeper sinan who is the best goalkeeper in belgium.

ps the idea comes form newsleak in turkey.

apparently klose was going to sing with galatasaray as well but the team was waiting for drogba's response.

i doubt drogba will sign. he is probably playing us off against other clubs.

Microdot
27-05-2011, 09:24 PM
don't belittle galatasary fellas, they are a good bloody team and gave barcelona and man u nightmares back in the day.

:D
dude, that's over 15 years ago now.

Soul 2 Soul were in the charts and Sheffield Wednesday were in the premiership.
Things have changed a bit since then.....

Some things haven't changed a bit though ;)

blistanbul
27-05-2011, 09:37 PM
:D
dude, that's over 15 years ago now.

Soul 2 Soul were in the charts and Sheffield Wednesday were in the premiership.
Things have changed a bit since then.....

Some things haven't changed a bit though ;)

lol:icon16:.

yeah we just had a terrible year. finished 8th but three weeks ago were seated at bottom five. this is unheard of in turkish football.

furthermore gone are the days off underdogs. now money speaks and football like other sports is strictly business.

what is the fun left in football if all the big clubs nick players left and right at youth level?

look at real madrid. they have ozil and nuri sahin who was voted football of the year in germany.

i think they are going to add another turk bringing their total to 4 turks.

going back to topic galatasaray is offering a lot of money to drogba(believe 5 million euros or pounds a year) so money is the only reason why he would make such a move as galatasaray won't compete in uefa or cl next year.

i am personally tired of galatasarary buying aging stars but drogba is not to removed from his hey day.

we had a bloke named lincoln who was the goal king in germany was a proper twat in our club. the guy was strictly there for a holiday some with anelka in fenerbahce before he moved back to england.

milan baros and kewell are always injured and were brought in to sell jerseys.

and domestice market in turkey is overinflated as there is a limit on international players a team can have, not to mention the dip in turkish quality domestic players.

it is simples:

if galatasaray struggles the turkish national team struggles as galatasaray youth players formed the backbone of the turkish national side.

so the horrible results results you see of turkish national side is a reflection of the above comment.

a fun fact:

galatasaray has their own island in bosphorus what does red have?

big mac debt? mc united more like.:unibrow:

Microdot
27-05-2011, 10:52 PM
galatasaray has their own island in bosphorus what does red have?

19 League titles in the best league in the world, 3 European Cups (without killing anyone), 11 FA Cups, 2 World titles, The only treble in English football ever, the Best manager in the world, The Busby Babes, Doc's Red Army, the best away support in England, the bishop's blaize, The biggest club stadium in England, Ryan Giggs, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Bryan Robson, Paul Scholes, Eric Cantona, Viva Ronaldo, the United Calypso, Wembley 68, Rotterdam 91, Villa Park 99, The Nou Camp 99, Moscow 2008, the City of Manchester, the Haçienda, Tony Wilson, Factory Records, Blue Monday, Thin Lizzy, The Happy Mondays, The Stone Roses, The Verve, The Charletons, John Berry and Eastern Bloc Records, their feet firmly on the fcuking perch.......not to mention a place in next season's European Cup....

What is it Galatasaray have again?
apart from a bunch of sausage jockeys carrying knives killing rival fans that is....

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 04:49 AM
19 League titles in the best league in the world, 3 European Cups (without killing anyone), 11 FA Cups, 2 World titles, The only treble in English football ever, the Best manager in the world, The Busby Babes, Doc's Red Army, the best away support in England, the bishop's blaize, The biggest club stadium in England, Ryan Giggs, Bobby Charlton, George Best, Bryan Robson, Paul Scholes, Eric Cantona, Viva Ronaldo, the United Calypso, Wembley 68, Rotterdam 91, Villa Park 99, The Nou Camp 99, Moscow 2008, the City of Manchester, the Haçienda, Tony Wilson, Factory Records, Blue Monday, Thin Lizzy, The Happy Mondays, The Stone Roses, The Verve, The Charletons, John Berry and Eastern Bloc Records, their feet firmly on the fcuking perch.......not to mention a place in next season's European Cup....

What is it Galatasaray have again?
apart from a bunch of sausage jockeys carrying knives killing rival fans that is....

i still don't see a focking island lad.

just bunch of pop culture wanker list.

galatasaray has a super cup and uefa cup with 18 league wins lad calm down.

you tarts have a massive deficit that will eat your team as soon as fergie leaves town.

mark my words.

and about the incident wiping your arse of a flag where your visiting and acting like drunkard twats in a civilized society is not advicable.

this isn't a manchester town centre in a piss up on friday night.

no matter what rip to the victims and a human beings lives were wasted because of an uneducated scum.

doesn't change the fact that you should have your wits about you abroad.

even states.

two english men got murdered in sarasota florida which is a very tranquil laidback town in a dodgy area.

i don't think you would point that out right lad?

english abroad + drink ask any focking country's locals and see what your countrymen have built up lad.

reap, sow and all that.

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 05:06 AM
and this goes beyond this incident it is a national problem.

that is why your national papers are smeared with stories about chavs, absurd violence and unheard of crime.

this is not coincidence it is a PROBLEM.

i've been to holiday places in TUrkey which made my stomach turn tbh.

that is why i prefer istanbul rather than bodrum.

one turk told me how baffled he was.

a young lad like you and me.

he said he likes to drink jack daniels have fun but what these arseholes at the resort were up to where he worked at was weird, and psychotic behavior.

bunch of scots on their VERY Last day they destroying the pier like animals and not paying for it.

sounds unusual to you?

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 05:10 AM
oh yeah,i love arsenal my second team but when they lost the uefa cup to galatasaray 200 arsholes went around vandalizing kebab shops in north london.

even the greek ones.

nice one!

Microdot
28-05-2011, 05:50 AM
galatasaray has a super cup and uefa cup with 18 league wins lad calm down.

stopped reading after that tbh dude.

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 06:07 AM

lmfao.

i think you should read beyond lad.

maybe you will learn something.

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 06:14 AM

what a cop-out dude.

every action has a focking reaction.

you have just voided a major part of your argument because you knew you were wrong.

do you want more ample evidence?

Microdot
28-05-2011, 03:37 PM
what a cop-out dude.

every action has a focking reaction.

you have just voided a major part of your argument because you knew you were wrong.

do you want more ample evidence?

Not at all.

Your first sentence confirmed the point I was making.
That Man Utd have way more to be proud of than Galatasary.
There was no need to read any further.

Shame really, looks like you spent alot of time on it too.
Any chance you could sum it all up in a couple of sentences?

blistanbul
28-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Not at all.

Your first sentence confirmed the point I was making.
That Man Utd have way more to be proud of than Galatasary.
There was no need to read any further.

Shame really, looks like you spent alot of time on it too.
Any chance you could sum it all up in a couple of sentences?

yeah how about:

glory hunting tart.

sound:eh:?

278d7e64a374de26f==