PDA

View Full Version : dont you just love...

FuK-NuT
09-06-2011, 04:24 PM
10 page biography's totally reeming yourself while playing long side this cunt and that cunt and that other cunt....after having a shot on your dad's guitar when you where 5.

YAWN!

Numeric
09-06-2011, 05:25 PM
we need examples

qUE
09-06-2011, 07:33 PM
So you've finally read my biography then

Jake Conlon
09-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Can you lot proof read mine for me;

"BIO:
Forced to eat the plastic inner shells of Kinder Eggs from an early age gave Jake the hunger for Techno music vinyl.

The wolves Jake was abducted by taught him to DJ with no paws in between records.

Jake Conlon once slew the messiah in an Ableton & Reason shorcut battle off.

World wide interest in Jake and his music have seen him Release all over and especially on his favourite socks.

Jake is from Birmingham.
"

Thx <3

teknorich
10-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Hmmm... I dunno man. It sounds made up to me. I mean, are you really from Birmingham?!

Jake Conlon
10-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Hmmm... I dunno man. It sounds made up to me. I mean, are you really from Birmingham?!

i must ask my doctor.

FuK-NuT
10-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Can you lot proof read mine for me;

"BIO:
Forced to eat the plastic inner shells of Kinder Eggs from an early age gave Jake the hunger for Techno music vinyl.

The wolves Jake was abducted by taught him to DJ with no paws in between records.

Jake Conlon once slew the messiah in an Ableton & Reason shorcut battle off.

World wide interest in Jake and his music have seen him Release all over and especially on his favourite socks.

Jake is from Birmingham.
"

Thx <3

i would much rather read summin like this than the samey old tired copied bio's most people seem to have.

qUE
10-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Nick Warren DJ - Biography - nickwarrendj.com (http://nickwarrendj.com/nick_warren_biography.aspx)

nice opening line - "became one of the first so-called "superstar DJs""

I expect some of the other Bristol decended Trance lot have some similarly OTT ego driven biographies :)

Tbh imho, it all starts going wrong for these people when they start inhaling tons of coke. That coupled with the general public praising them all the time and agents hailing the new jebus has arrived would really go to anyones head.

Jake Conlon
10-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Imagine in a few thousand years someone stumbles upon a trance superstar DJ bio. Which leads to the starting of a new religion and publishing a bible with monthly update holy trancecasts.
:laugh2:

qUE
10-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Imagine in a few thousand years someone stumbles upon a trance superstar DJ bio. Which leads to the starting of a new religion and publishing a bible with monthly update holy trancecasts.
:laugh2:

Oh god, don't give hollywood any more ideas for a movie :P

Jake Conlon
10-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Oh god, don't give hollywood any more ideas for a movie :P

Paul Oakenfold played by George Clooney. :rupuke:

clubsynthetic
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM
lol, who is this in reference to? Jimmy told me about the biog he re-wrote for you for your awakenings gig ;)

FuK-NuT
13-06-2011, 04:51 PM
its in reference to those with 10 page bio's as previously stated...

what gig @ awakenings do you spk off? first ive heard im playing awakenings lol

if its the kashmire lounge gig on the friday i think you'll find jimmy has done no
such thing, he has simply copy pasted what i have @ LoftGroovers Radio (http://www.loftgroovers.com) and its no where near 10 pages ;)

need tae lay off that funk banks..

clubsynthetic
13-06-2011, 07:43 PM
its in reference to those with 10 page bio's as previously stated...

what gig @ awakenings do you spk off? first ive heard im playing awakenings lol

if its the kashmire lounge gig on the friday i think you'll find jimmy has done no
such thing, he has simply copy pasted what i have @ LoftGroovers Radio (http://www.loftgroovers.com) and its no where near 10 pages ;)

need tae lay off that funk banks..

easy mate, i was only on the wind up. that was the gig i was on about, couldn't mind the name TBH so I wrote awakenings.. Anyhow, the only reason i wrote is actually because of the fact that it was the Vest who was telling me about it (whilst ripping you) and i thought it was funny that this was mentioned on here. "JakN legendary club in Edinburgh" - or something to that effect...

so take it easy DR Zhivago and who cares Biogs are what you have done in the past anyway and if that happens to be lots, it happens to be lots.

FuK-NuT
14-06-2011, 08:06 PM
this makes no sense....ill leave u and the vest to it.

278d7e64a374de26f==