PDA

View Full Version : Spotify

SlavikSvensk
22-07-2011, 03:31 PM
just came here. it's insane, the amount of stuff that's on there.

my first thought was, "this is going to kill pirating for most people," because why bother? but then i thought, "this is going to kill music purchasing for most people," because again, why bother?

so who here uses spotify? what do you think of it, and what do you think its impact on the music industry will be? not just limited to techno, but with an obvious eye towards our corner of the market as well...are we insulated from potential negative effects on music markets, or not? on the other hand, is this a fantastic development in music capitalism, which is much more fair to the consumer?

blistanbul
22-07-2011, 08:19 PM
just came here. it's insane, the amount of stuff that's on there.

my first thought was, "this is going to kill pirating for most people," because why bother? but then i thought, "this is going to kill music purchasing for most people," because again, why bother?

so who here uses spotify? what do you think of it, and what do you think its impact on the music industry will be? not just limited to techno, but with an obvious eye towards our corner of the market as well...are we insulated from potential negative effects on music markets, or not? on the other hand, is this a fantastic development in music capitalism, which is much more fair to the consumer?

I've heard of this a week ago but have yet to try it.

Why pay when it is free is?

blistanbul
22-07-2011, 08:20 PM
want to make money of your music?

throw good parties or have a great live show.

simplez.

278d7e64a374de26f==