PDA

View Full Version : Aquilani

basslinejunkie
02-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Finally looks the player I thought we originally brought,but now it seems we r desperate to off load him! Personally I think he's a class player and would be worth keeping,as gerrards age now seems to be catching up with him. What does everyone else think?

DarkYoung
02-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Finally looks the player I thought we originally brought,but now it seems we r desperate to off load him! Personally I think he's a class player and would be worth keeping,as gerrards age now seems to be catching up with him. What does everyone else think?

i agree dude.

i think he is a very classy player.

however his temperament is a bit suspect.

he's fit on loan in Italy but in the Uk he is a bit of a Carlos Kickaball.

Numeric
03-08-2011, 08:36 AM
i think you guys need to try to keep him if at all possible

my liverpool supporting mates have said that he's looked good when he's played in pre-season and are gutted that it looks likely he will leave

Fitzy
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
He's a classy player but I think he's too lightweight for English football. If Milan or Fiorentina offer 10-12 mill I'd take it like...

BloodStar
04-08-2011, 07:57 AM
if socusers are serious about getting into top4, they should get rid of him...

Richierush
06-08-2011, 11:19 AM
i hear the liverpool fans goin on about get rid but he hasnt been given his chance,ive seen little parts f his game where you can tell he'sb got class,i look at arteta in my everton team an thought he's to lightweight but he came good but is now shit again :icon_lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==