PDA

View Full Version : Cypher Vs Relentless - Osmosis, Glasgow - 27/02/04

Some Guy
26-02-2004, 05:57 PM
The baby bashing b*tch fight of the century is but days away!

This friday see's a clash of the southside skag junkies (more commonly known as the idiots from Cypher), Bod and Chris, V's the mono-browed-mauler, defending the honour of that hovel of a student pit (the west end), none other than his lordship Sewelly from Relentless and ECM fame in a no holds bared thrashing with willow branches and tea cossies......

alternatively we might just play some records.

Blog:

Cypher have been in and around Glasgow for 3 years, hosting nights with a wide range of Guests such as Surgeon, Dave Angel, Paul Damage, Cari Lekebusch and various others.

Relentless have been around for just as long, and have featured guests such as: Ben Sims, Adam Beyer, Steve Stoll etc.

It should be a proper Glasgow warm up, hope you all enjoy Mr Mills afterwards.

See you all there.

:rambo:

daviec
27-02-2004, 10:56 PM
I had no plans to go out tonight, but something like this might have tempted me. Too late now :cry:

Are these nights regular mate?

Some Guy
01-03-2004, 11:06 AM
First of all, thanks to everyone that turned up... The place was rammed & we really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Chris stared off with Strange House(ish) tunes, it was a great gradual build all night, Bod was cutting up the loops, while going a little more eclectic than usual… By the end of the night Sewelly was ramming his funky hard style down our throats. We loved it. Thanks again.

Hello Sir Davie,

I'll get back to your PM later on today. Yes, Cypher are at Osmosis every Friday. The guys from Relentless are our mates and will periodically play with us... We'll also invite various other Glasgow Artists to joint in as well. It's nice to get a bit of pre club variety.

278d7e64a374de26f==