PDA

View Full Version : Hello, im a newbie with a tune

ChrisT
26-02-2004, 07:03 PM
It's on Soundclick atm not 100% done, but i'd like to know what you think needs to be done to it.
Please have a listen and tell me what you like/dislike.
Not sure what genre it falls into, is 150bpm quite dark with some frilly bits :P
Made totally using Reason 2.5

I want honest opinions please, i wont get all moody if you slate it

....Soundclick page.... (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/destructiveproductionsmusic.htm)

Cheers

Barely Human
26-02-2004, 07:15 PM
To be honset mate, i dont really like this track, it just aint my thing :neutral: But from a production side, it aint too bad. A little to much compression in some places, like the second break, and you could maybe add some more layers to fill the track out a bit more. I think the kick is a little bit to distorted for the track its in, it just doesnt sit right imo. But good stuff for having a go mate :lol:

Oh, and BTW, there is a filez section for posting tracks ;)

ChrisT
26-02-2004, 07:27 PM
To be honset mate, i dont really like this track, it just aint my thing :neutral: But from a production side, it aint too bad. A little to much compression in some places, like the second break, and you could maybe add some more layers to fill the track out a bit more. I think the kick is a little bit to distorted for the track its in, it just doesnt sit right imo. But good stuff for having a go mate :lol:

Oh, and BTW, there is a filez section for posting tracks ;)

Cheers for being honest, have taken onboard what ya said:D
Ill have a look for the other section :oops:

ps, can a mod could move this to the right section, soz :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==