PDA

View Full Version : Can you use korg kaossilator with your hercules rmx?

blistanbul
27-10-2011, 06:32 AM
And how?

Good cop?:

#1 Best buy Korg Kaossilator Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer Excellent Selection and Great Deals at BestPriceBig.com (http://www.bestpricebig.com/Korg_Kaossilator_Dynamic_Phrase_Synthesizer)

blistanbul
29-10-2011, 11:41 AM
no help lads?

is there anything similar you can record with?

it is one of the handicaps with this instrument.

it has no midi.

force
30-10-2011, 08:51 AM
I think i'd go away and learn some basics first mate. The Hercules is a 'dj' controller, the Korg thing is a synth. What you trying to do? dj or produce?

blistanbul
30-10-2011, 10:16 AM
I think i'd go away and learn some basics first mate. The Hercules is a 'dj' controller, the Korg thing is a synth. What you trying to do? dj or produce?
focking hell i know that much mate:laughing2:.

i am trying to record so i was appealed by this little nugget. you can't record so it is more for jamming sessions really.

i am bit annoyed why djs or even 'live' musicians don't use this 100 hardware.

it is tiresome to see a 'live' dj or producer twisting bloody knobs all day. that is not a live gig, you are not really playing an instrument by turning up the bass(expect more talented djs who use controllers like an instruments, or are truly talented with four decks and make new arrangements) and why would i pay good money to see you when you are essentially mixing your own album?

like i said if ipad has new application for ten dollars why buy the new kaossillator for four hundred? buy a new ipad three instead when it comes out hopefully with a usb.

anyways you are probably right. i shouldn't waste my dosh until i learn the basics.

force
30-10-2011, 12:02 PM
focking hell i know that much mate:laughing2:.

i am trying to record so i was appealed by this little nugget. you can't record so it is more for jamming sessions really.

i am bit annoyed why djs or even 'live' musicians don't use this 100 hardware.

it is tiresome to see a 'live' dj or producer twisting bloody knobs all day. that is not a live gig, you are not really playing an instrument by turning up the bass(expect more talented djs who use controllers like an instruments, or are truly talented with four decks and make new arrangements) and why would i pay good money to see you when you are essentially mixing your own album?

like i said if ipad has new application for ten dollars why buy the new kaossillator for four hundred? buy a new ipad three instead when it comes out hopefully with a usb.

anyways you are probably right. i shouldn't waste my dosh until i learn the basics.

If you wanna produce, i'd dl a demo of Ableton, there's loads of tutorials on you tube for beginners to experts, altho Ableton is pretty intuitive to learn anyway. If you wanna dj, just get to know the dj software that came with the controller.

278d7e64a374de26f==