PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Krome tonight

TechnoSlut
08-02-2003, 08:40 PM
Thomas Krome is one of my favourite techno producers and luckily, he'll be in town tonight playing at a small club called Jai Bar. He was in Toronto a few months back but unfortunately I missed his set because I had been working. This will be the very first time that I'll see him live and I'm so excited that I could wet my pants. (seriously!)

I'm going to dance until there's sweat dripping from every limb, and if I hear him play Shockabuku Volume 2 (all-time favourite track), I will rock out on that dance floor like one bad mother.

Have you seen Thomas Krome? Thoughts/comments on his set? Share.

-T

krakp0t
09-02-2003, 04:20 AM
http://djfink.com/grafix/Tronic/Victors-Bday051302/t-krome6.jpg

t krome gonna rock da house @ tronic nyc on monday.

will be a phat.

TechnoSlut
09-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Holy ****, what a bangin' night. Great crowd of techno lovers, great techno dj's and great techno dancing times.

I literally could not stop dancing. The techno kept getting funkier and funkier until you were screaming at its wholesome goodness. Throw in a heavy bassline, drop Bitches From Hell- HOLY MADNESS.

I haven't rocked out that hard on the dance floor in months. Techno and Krome brought it back to me for which I am very thankful.

What an awesome night.

-T

rpmiller
09-02-2003, 08:39 PM
bitches from hell......what an awesome tune, definitely one of my all time favs... the stabby synth line is pure class.
saw thomas krome at the orbit in leeds last year, quality.

John Vella
11-02-2003, 07:51 AM
Hey Tasha great to have you on this board!!! :)

-JOHNNY

Jimfish
11-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Yeah Tomas Krome is one of THE FINEST

278d7e64a374de26f==