PDA

View Full Version : Poor old arsenal

baz77
18-02-2012, 08:47 PM
The season is looking more bleaker for arsenal getting knocked out of the fa cup by Sunderland I am starting to feel sorry for them defo reckon arsehole winger has to go

blistanbul
18-02-2012, 10:02 PM
what team do you sport knobbie?

baz77
19-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Sunny Luton town mate lol someone has to

blistanbul
19-02-2012, 01:31 PM
:rubiggrin: what are they? two-time fourth round fa cup winners.:rurazz:

baz77
19-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Yes something like that lol

blistanbul
23-02-2012, 11:39 PM
i we need to get rid off the owners first baz, for a team with such potential there are more underlying problems like having the short budget.

why not introduce salary cap to the English Premier League to even things out for everyone?

let see if Wanker is really bad then?

baz77
24-02-2012, 03:16 PM
indeed i understand that mate tbf they have got money to spend wenger just wont spend on known names he loves his future potential my mates son got into the academy as a keeper he is only 10 tho but he pulled him out as its a load of crap they get a lad that they think is mustard and everyone else gets brushed a side he see it with wilshere and ramsay same old shit on a friday running round wiping there noses if you get what i mean its sad really arsenal once were one of the best sides for years apart from 87/88 when luton turned them over in the littlewoods cup final( our claim to fame ;P) when luton town were once mighty in division 1 as it was then and if it was nt for the 5 yr euro ban on english teams perhaps we could still be there thanks dirty scouse c**ts

blistanbul
24-02-2012, 09:53 PM
indeed i understand that mate tbf they have got money to spend wenger just wont spend on known names he loves his future potential my mates son got into the academy as a keeper he is only 10 tho but he pulled him out as its a load of crap they get a lad that they think is mustard and everyone else gets brushed a side he see it with wilshere and ramsay same old shit on a friday running round wiping there noses if you get what i mean its sad really arsenal once were one of the best sides for years apart from 87/88 when luton turned them over in the littlewoods cup final( our claim to fame ;P) when luton town were once mighty in division 1 as it was then and if it was nt for the 5 yr euro ban on english teams perhaps we could still be there thanks dirty scouse c**ts

i doubt wenger has the same purse as fergie but the nonetheless the team is in pretty bad shape right now it seems wenger is out of touch with reality.

btw i always have respect for people supporting their local teams and stick by them.

good on you lad!:wave:

baz77
25-02-2012, 01:03 PM
thats very true and through the good and the bad times cant afford to go much now £23 and £8 for the boy then hotdogs and drinks and he wants a programme comes to nearly £50 for a couple of hours on a saturday afternoon cant justify it unfortunately :(

blistanbul
25-02-2012, 01:25 PM
thats very true and through the good and the bad times cant afford to go much now £23 and £8 for the boy then hotdogs and drinks and he wants a programme comes to nearly £50 for a couple of hours on a saturday afternoon cant justify it unfortunately :(

crying shame mate! it is all business now a days even for Leyton.

Esox Lucius
09-03-2012, 08:43 AM

lol are you in the EDL?

:rubiggrin:

baz77
18-03-2012, 08:30 PM
haha no mate thats just a load of hooligans wanting a tear up lol

278d7e64a374de26f==