PDA

View Full Version : The Techno scene where you are...

teknorich
19-02-2012, 09:07 AM
What's it like? Is there much going on?

In Liverpool, there is f-ck all... It had been declining for years anyway, until there was literally one regular monthly Techno night left (Rehab) but numbers dwindled and the bar it was held in got shut down, and the scene pretty much died off since then.

We got a whole bunch of nights proclaiming themselves to play Techno, but it is the slow, minimal-esque, mixmag lame "techno." Nobody dares to play pouding Techno anymore. Is such a massive void in the city's nightlife :(

What's it like in your city? Are there many nights going on? Even if just small clubs with resident DJs only, do you get to hear proper Techno still?

Put up some up some info about any clubs which are still playing real Techno!

morbid
19-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I saw Ben Klock Friday night at Timbuk2 in Bristol

It was absolutely drilling all night

Was expecting a more deep and moody affair having listened to a bit of his releases

He just played ****ing hard techno for about 4 hours. Club was rammed. Best night I've had in quite a few years. No drugs either, didnt stop dancing until I left

But I agree nights are few and far between these days, you have to travel further afield.

basslinejunkie
19-02-2012, 09:06 PM
There is still the odd good nit in Liverpool,dettman an klock played not so long ago. Perc has also played here recently.

ritaheed
19-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Going to see ben sims this weekend - Paul Ritch is playing live - but again its all that minimilish nonsense.... IMO its not real techno so I would say the techno is boring - sims plays kinda commercial when he plays at Pressure (ran by slam who are fcuking boring)

Len Faki was meant to be playing in Glasgow but he pulled out so had to listen to slam for 5 hours = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But people in Glasgow seem to dig it - each to there own a suppose

DarkYoung
19-02-2012, 09:55 PM
semi-underground parties run for and by doley junky scum

TVart
19-02-2012, 10:30 PM
In Belgrade is sooo boring for a couple a years... I allmoust dont go out anymore...

Last party for me was Dj Rolando... I must say it was prety cool ,proper techno sound that he playing that night (for ,like 5 hours?!)... But people was not my cup of tea...Overcrowded club.... I dont have enough space to dance... Just stay like in a full bus... Maybe im just older, i dont know...

Im dreaming of UK underground party (you know, techno, acid techno in a dark wearhouse - all that) some times, man...

Maybe i will organize one here... Its about time... Maybe i am new Tony Willson here.. :)

When i remeber how we used to partying.... Belgrade scene was sooo cool, believe it or not... Serbian youngsters are allways have nice taste for music.

Edit:

I found some galery from that night, see it for yourselfs... Music is exelent, like i said...but overcrowded club full of pousers is not my cup of tea...

http://www.thetube.rs/5th/?page=gallery&gal=../gallery/20111021/lg&naslov=Rolando_@_TUBE&datum=21.10.2011

FuK-NuT
20-02-2012, 09:53 AM
edinburgh - shite, getting shite'er.....

to many decent underground clubs closing down or getting bought
up, refurbed into the ever growing meat market scene that is dominating
edinburgh and most other cities i fear....

im guessing theres going to be a hell of alot of outdoor illegal parties popping up this summer...

teknorich
20-02-2012, 10:55 AM
There is still the odd good nit in Liverpool,dettman an klock played not so long ago. Perc has also played here recently.

There are some random nights here and there (I'd have liked to see Dettman & Klock), but they are very few and far between. There are no monthly Techno nights left, playing proper Techno. Even Voodoo, which was Liverpool's biggest Techno club, used to be monthly, now they only do an annual one-off event...

Then: Neil Landstrumm, Surgeon, Dave Clarke, Green Velvet, Joey Beltram, Speedy J, Christian Wunsch, DJ Bone, British Murder Boys..

Now: Sebo K, Mattias Tanzmann, Alex Smoke...

It just doesn't compare mate. Of course it's a reflection on the state of Techno itself, but I started this thread to see if some cities are doing better than others for Techno nights, to try and see what's out there. I barely go out in Liverpool any more, and I really do miss getting my head down and stomping away to some proper Techno pounders!

Frank Dogshit
20-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Perth - Australia

Virtually zero on. Have derrick may in April, that's probably all for 2012.

Working on starting a night here soon to try and get things going again

Honeey
20-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Calgary Alberta Canada

Well interesting times here, small Techno scene getting bigger as we push the Techno. I still play the old school hard and Acid Techno records and the people go off proper :) but Calgary has become a Drum and Bass mecca huge shows huge rocking dance floors so that's cool I LOVE DnB!!! NO DUBSTEP for me tho!! lol :)

Recently we had a big Techno show with Chris Liberator and Sterling Moss it went off well and they pounded it out proper! It was awesome! So I see some potential for Techno to come back here :) Sterling came back a couple of weeks ago and gave us a great show too! Loved it!

Really frustrated with the selection of Techno out there! unfortunately I find a lot of it too generic, slow, clubby, and boring. I went through thousands of tracks building a digital set, wheres the pounding soul and guts in most of them?! Thank goodness for all the amazing DnB out there! lol but I have found some good proper Techno still exists and if I overlay the minimal slow tracks and use 3 to 4 decks while pitching up to a proper fast tempo it can sound full and thick like proper Techno :)

I am hopeful.

Honeey
20-02-2012, 04:26 PM
When I get back to making more Techno, (DnB is keeping me busy right now), I will be going back to the oldschool proper style.

I think that Techno will make a comeback everywhere. I think the saturation of Dubstep will help Techno to be more appreciated by the new generation as well.

FuK-NuT
21-02-2012, 08:43 AM
swings and round abouts...

xes
21-02-2012, 09:01 AM
There is no techno here. I am the only person I know who even likes acid techno/acid house/techno/gabba ect. Most people look at me like I'm crackers (and that's before I tell them the music I like) But, Hertfordshire is close to London, so if I need to bounce, I can bounce. Not been out for a couple of years though, and then I busted me leg and ankle last year, so that's held me back (and made me miss a coupe of the SUF parties)

But, will be going to an old school rave/techno/jungle all dayer on saturday in North London (distant planet, tickets from AAA 5er each, get down there!! will even be a rave quiz at 6pm) so I'm going to test out how good my ankle is, and then venture back out into the muddled world of raves and messy nights.

qUE
22-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I saw Ben Klock Friday night at Timbuk2 in Bristol

It was absolutely drilling all night

Was expecting a more deep and moody affair having listened to a bit of his releases

He just played ****ing hard techno for about 4 hours. Club was rammed. Best night I've had in quite a few years. No drugs either, didnt stop dancing until I left

But I agree nights are few and far between these days, you have to travel further afield.

to be fair, October sounds a bit harder than what I've heard in the past, going from this;

IST DAS @ TB2 17/02/12 by tb2_Bristol on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free (http://soundcloud.com/tb2_bristol/sets/ist-das-tb2-17-02-12/)

Even to have sets like this in Bristol is extremely rare.

But of course this is still a fraction compared the batshit Techno I used to lay down at Carnage and still do on the odd occasion. Infact if anything I've personally got more abstract and relentless with age.

We're just inundated with what I can only describe as lounge music in clubs.

And what with the Bristol crowd wanting everything for free if it isn't a "named" DJ, clubs being pricey and Council/other promoters wrecking any chance of promoting through flyering and postering, I personally CBA to run a club night.

snooch
22-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Austin, TX has next to nothing techno-wise. Some clubby tech house, but that's not really the same. There hasn't been much banging stuff here since Andrei Morant closed his record shop Alien Records and moved out of town in the late 90's early 2000's. Since then, it's been psy-trance, and whatever the hipsters are into at the moment.

ritaheed
22-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Austin, TX has next to nothing techno-wise. Some clubby tech house, but that's not really the same. There hasn't been much banging stuff here since Andrei Morant closed his record shop Alien Records and moved out of town in the late 90's early 2000's. Since then, it's been psy-trance, and whatever the hipsters are into at the moment.

Love Andrei Morants older stuff - he stopped for a while eh? Then kinda went on the minimilish tip nowadays

snooch
23-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Me too. I lived here when I was a child and moved away. Got into techno and Andrei Morant and just happened to move back to his home town. His Jack Mackerel releases on Template and his releases on Blueline were game changers for me.

One of my favorite drum tracks of all time.
Jack Mackrel - Battleship [Air Equipment EP - A1] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/gkwM2J_GzZQ)
Andrei Morant - Turn Down [Logan Square EP - A1] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xBqjy3FWHrQ)
Andrei morant - number one son - covert operations - YouTube (http://youtu.be/PQx-cAaWss4)
Andrei Morant - Turned [Force EP- A Side] - [PRRUK 013 ] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/DfHLZ3mMCTw)
Andrei Morant - reality - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ngEuizLTMcU)

He quit the techno thing for quite a while and was doing ok hip hop/trip hop tracks. I guess 4/4 beats called him back.

qUE
23-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Me too. I lived here when I was a child and moved away. Got into techno and Andrei Morant and just happened to move back to his home town. His Jack Mackerel releases on Template and his releases on Blueline were game changers for me.

One of my favorite drum tracks of all time.
Jack Mackrel - Battleship [Air Equipment EP - A1] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/gkwM2J_GzZQ)
Andrei Morant - Turn Down [Logan Square EP - A1] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xBqjy3FWHrQ)
Andrei morant - number one son - covert operations - YouTube (http://youtu.be/PQx-cAaWss4)
Andrei Morant - Turned [Force EP- A Side] - [PRRUK 013 ] - YouTube (http://youtu.be/DfHLZ3mMCTw)
Andrei Morant - reality - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ngEuizLTMcU)

He quit the techno thing for quite a while and was doing ok hip hop/trip hop tracks. I guess 4/4 beats called him back.

Have a few of those in my collection, wouldn't mind the Logan Square EP :D

blistanbul
23-02-2012, 11:27 PM
hey all this moaning about the disappearance of techno is the doing of techno elitist which we have or had quite of in our small and humble numerous community here(like prick rita).

no need to bark at the wrong tree.

every time the scene picks itself up we have people bashing it for not being 'techno'.

well enjoy your drum n bass you cunts, because all you guys were the same ones slagging off electro at the beginning of millennium.

you know-it-alls have really change the scene haven't you?

teknorich
24-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Blis, can you leave even just one thread on this forum free from your silly bitching please?

snooch
24-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Have a few of those in my collection, wouldn't mind the Logan Square EP :D
There isn't much on Blueline that isn't well worth finding and picking up. Loads of great artists on there Mark EG and Chrissie, Ian Lehman, Glenn Wilson, Gunjack, Frankie Vega, Frankie Bones, DJ ESP/Woodie McBride, Headroom, Tim Xavier, Dietrich Schoenemann and so on.

morbid
24-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Mark EG and Chrissie.

Who???

blistanbul
24-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Blis, can you leave even just one thread on this forum free from your silly bitching please?

look it is not silly bitching. i've responded with what i feel about the scene. is it not correct?

teknorich
24-02-2012, 10:19 AM
What do the clubs mainly play where you are then mate? Drum & Bass, house, minimal etc?

hardacid
24-02-2012, 10:43 AM
hey all this moaning about the disappearance of techno is the doing of techno elitist which we have or had quite of in our small and humble numerous community here(like prick rita).

every time the scene picks itself up we have people bashing it for not being 'techno'.

well enjoy your drum n bass you cunts, because all you guys were the same ones slagging off electro at the beginning of millennium.

u are and always have bn a negative hoor and a winder mate

in regard to the actual thread

just go to london she is rockin plenty of parties...nye was the bomb @ 414 and loads more happenin check out suf for details (as if u arent like) but its still goin strong down there

qUE
24-02-2012, 11:13 AM

Don't remember this resurgence of Techno we had back in the 90s, all I've seen is various names who made decent Techno back then switch to more accessible music to get more gigs/wider audience. I think it all started with DJs like Chris Leibing TBH, after he released that CD with sample pack of his 'new' sound (back around 2000 IIRC), which was very flat and very bland IMHO. But it was lapped up by people with access to new software like Ableton and so was born the abomination that calls itself Minimal Techno.

Since then that's been the elitist scene if ever I've seen it, since apparently nothing is as cool as that music. I've personally seen the "post-2000 Minimal Techno" promoters run a smear campaign against Hard Techno music in Bristol, I was looking at one of our flyers at a friends Electro night (because I hadn't seen them printed yet) and I caught them trying to tell me not to goto my own clubnight because the music was "all hihats", and various other sources confirmed the same was going on. I've had the same from the Drum and Bass promoters in the past to. I've personally never rubbished anyone else's night or sabotaged other promoters advertising, if anything has ****ed up the scene, it's this.

Honeey
24-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Honestly blistanbul I don't know you or know your history in the scene but I don't see any tracks you have made anywhere? The random negativity and insulting makes me think twice about participating in any discussions. I do enjoy all the productive posts and the good people on here and that's why I still take the time to post once in a while. I have dedicated my life to the music and the scene for 22 years so I do know a few things after all that time.

blistanbul
24-02-2012, 09:50 PM
i don't know why some of you took the comment personally. are you a techno elitist?

it is not relevant any ways.

back to the subject most clubs here play shitty old school rap and rnb as they do in most US clubs so I don't go to any.

just play the stuff at home.

ritaheed
27-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Blis tbh you havn't a slightest idea about techno, you think you do but you dont

Your a jumped negative twat and you have been from day one. Your the kind of guy I would take pleasure in giving a good slap and everyone on the forum thinks your a total bell end especially me.

I certainly know what techno is and anything you've contributed to this forum has been laughable.

Away and hook up your microkorg ya cretin

blistanbul
28-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Blis tbh you havn't a slightest idea about techno, you think you do but you dont

Your a jumped negative twat and you have been from day one. Your the kind of guy I would take pleasure in giving a good slap and everyone on the forum thinks your a total bell end especially me.

I certainly know what techno is and anything you've contributed to this forum has been laughable.

Away and hook up your microkorg ya cretin

lol. let me ask you mate, how the fock are you going to teach English in foreign countries when you don't know the difference between you are and your as so clearly and evidently conveyed on your above ignoramus rant?

blistanbul
28-02-2012, 01:45 AM

this is exactly what i was talking about regarding elitist attitude and what was holding techno back for years now.

thank you for proving me point rita.

i owe you a pint of whiskey.:rucool:

ritaheed
28-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Blis cancel your internet and do your self a massive favour

If you look at this thread since you have posted everyone is telling you what you are - cant you see that???

Your just a typical sweatback that i cant stand - do one you twat

djfilthmonger
28-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Theres a few things on over here Waterford , Ireland . I havent bothered going out tho , last time I was out was in Frankfurt Germany about a month ago in U60311 some club love going there absolute pounding techno . trying to order a vodka and redbull was so hard for one bar man kept giving me water and redbull haha

ritaheed
29-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Ze Germans know how to do it!!

snooch
01-03-2012, 12:24 AM
I just heard about a series of monthly parties here that are nice and banging. They are thrown by a bunch of guys from the middle of nowhere that nobody has heard of, but apparently they are doing it proper both planning wise and musically. They have stated that they are tired of "boring minimal and shitty tech-house/electro."

Jay Pace
01-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Barely been out in a couple of years since the nipper made an appearance.

Prior to that Buenos Aires is pretty good. There's one decent underground club that get interesting artists, the berghain boys and a decent spread of djs from around the world. Then the A-list superstar talent plays at creamfields, and all the big superclubs that are still going strong. Those places make me laugh a bit though. Remember all those pro-house superstars from the 90s? They're all still superstars in Argentina. John Digweed is a God here, he gets giant billboards put up around the city when he plays. Jokes.

Last time I was in London I had one night out, saw dettman and Klock. Was good, but old raving crew were old and buggered off home early. Bah.

Anyone going to Awakenings? Anyone ever been? Heading that way this summer, lineup looks ace, but no idea what atmosphere is like in mega techno day festivals.

qUE
01-03-2012, 03:49 PM

Prior to that Buenos Aires is pretty good. There's one decent underground club that get interesting artists, the berghain boys and a decent spread of djs from around the world. Then the A-list superstar talent plays at creamfields, and all the big superclubs that are still going strong. Those places make me laugh a bit though. Remember all those pro-house superstars from the 90s? They're all still superstars in Argentina. John Digweed is a God here, he gets giant billboards put up around the city when he plays. Jokes.

Last time I was in London I had one night out, saw dettman and Klock. Was good, but old raving crew were old and buggered off home early. Bah.

Anyone going to Awakenings? Anyone ever been? Heading that way this summer, lineup looks ace, but no idea what atmosphere is like in mega techno day festivals.

Did consider going to Awakenings when (iirc) Inigo Kennedy and Takaaki Itoh were on the same line up. But the fact it's so brief and pricey in comparison to say Nature One, I decided not to.

One day I will get to see all the Electracom lot on the same line-up, they'll be playing proper off the rails, I'll have a massive bag of stimulants and the soundsystem will be crisp (like how the HK rigs were setup at Nature One 10). Can only dream I suppose :D

xes
01-03-2012, 05:31 PM
I just heard about a series of monthly parties here that are nice and banging. They are thrown by a bunch of guys from the middle of nowhere that nobody has heard of, but apparently they are doing it proper both planning wise and musically. They have stated that they are tired of "boring minimal and shitty tech-house/electro."

So...they're bored of electro, bored of minimal....do they still love acid? :icon16:

snooch
02-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Based by the opening Rowland the Bastard track they played on the last mix I heard from them, I should say so.

teknorich
02-03-2012, 06:48 AM

I think this is the only way that the harder Techno beats we used to like in the past will come back tbh. Bigger promoters won't run the risk of playing that sound, cos there is no money in it at the moment, so it'll just be down to local nights, and resident DJs, playing the music cos they love it, not cos it sells tickets. I am fine with that tho, cos even in the past the Techno clubs here were only ever 2/3 full at best (you actually had room to dance, and there were no posers wearing shades indoors, haha!).

Let the hype die down, let Mixmag etc move on to their next big thing and let the real underground Techno scene, with people who genuinely love the music, not just hipsters turning up cos it's "cool", come back.

DarkYoung
02-03-2012, 08:45 AM
John Digweed is a God here, he gets giant billboards put up around the city when he plays. Jokes.

crazy when i went to bulgaria , digweed was everywhere, bizarre.

TVart
08-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Last party for me was Dj Rolando... I must say it was prety cool ,proper techno sound that he playing that night...
Edit:

I found some galery from that night, see it for yourselfs... Music is exelent, like i said...but overcrowded club full of pousers is not my cup of tea...

Rolando @ TUBE 21.10.2011 (http://www.thetube.rs/5th/?page=gallery&gal=../gallery/20111021/lg&naslov=Rolando_@_TUBE&datum=21.10.2011)

Rolando live mix at The Tube club pt 1 & 2 - 21st October 2011:

http://soundcloud.com/rolando000/rolando-live-mix-at-the-tube

http://soundcloud.com/rolando000/rolando-live-mix-at-the-tube-1

:drive::1244::unibrow: :wave: :wank: :rubiggrin: :rueek: :angryfire:

ritaheed
08-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Wouldnt be my ideal set of proper techno - some really good tracks but pretty much not real proper techno mate

TVart
08-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Wouldnt be my ideal set of proper techno - some really good tracks but pretty much not real proper techno mate

Are you kidding me? :rurazz:

In Belgrade, in the underground clubs that sometimes i go out (with no children, just old school guys), for several years now is "in" detroit sound (the slower, more housey, with vocals and all that ...) - so I did not expect even this "hardiness" that night...
Anyway, when you in front of strong sound system - that records (rolando is playing all from turntables) will move you, trust me! I mean, "resident dj" (before Rolando) is played deep house.... :)

I know what you mean when you saying "its not proper techno", but i was enjoyng that night, mate....After all, it is detroit techno. I dont know how old are you, but i was trilled with some classics played that night... :ruwink:

P.s. i have problems express myself "precious", because i dont speak english that good...But i hope you (and others) will understend me.

ritaheed
08-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I understand you mate.

Maybe proper techno for some people is different from others, for me thats not real techno where it should be rough n raw etc

Each to there own though! :)

ritaheed
08-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Some killer tune in the set though - dont get me wrong

But i would have got bored with some parts of the set

TVart
08-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Its all about context... Personaly, i love banging acid techno, funky techno etc... But when you in a overcrowded club, full of pousers (they came in just to hear "jaguar" lol) - then you must be happy with this kind of sound he is playing....

Offer, here, is the way it is... i just cant be that selective... :)

blistanbul
09-03-2012, 01:26 AM

i would ring this twatts head if given proper introduction.

sadly last November he skipped such a suggestion.

mister focking now it fock all.

ritaheed
09-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Know more than you any day you wee gay minimal electro boy

qUE
09-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Have I missed something between you two love birds?

I'm with Rita on liking hard-edge Techno, the "funky/soulful" stuff just doesn't do it for me in clubs. I think it's a European thing to enjoy the sonic incineration of sound systems :D

blistanbul
09-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't know what this thieving scottish scum talking about.

when it comes to electronic music i don't have a tunnel vision.

i listen to wide variety of it.

good music is good music simples.

i don't even listen to nowadays minimal music really apart from compuphonic and kolombo.

i listened to and have listened to minimal music but not in what many people interpret minimal music.

like this bloke:

Slam - This World (Phil Kieran Mix) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5UWlgCG7c)

i really pity people who can't take joy in ambient, electro-techno, electro or electro.

it doesn't make sense to me because techno derived from electro. people tend to act like they listen to completely different music.

it is not like these people listen to music with banjos and ukulele.

blistanbul
09-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Rolando live mix at The Tube club pt 1 & 2 - 21st October 2011:

http://soundcloud.com/rolando000/rolando-live-mix-at-the-tube

http://soundcloud.com/rolando000/rolando-live-mix-at-the-tube-1

:drive::1244::unibrow: :wave: :wank: :rubiggrin: :rueek: :angryfire:

i wasn't really into the first mix.

it just sounds like bland house music.

but maybe i need to listen to it more thoroughly.

qUE
10-03-2012, 12:22 AM

i don't even listen to nowadays minimal music really apart from compuphonic and kolombo.

i listened to and have listened to minimal music but not in what many people interpret minimal music.

like this bloke:

Slam - This World (Phil Kieran Mix) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5UWlgCG7c)

i really pity people who can't take joy in ambient, electro-techno, electro or electro.

it doesn't make sense to me because techno derived from electro. people tend to act like they listen to completely different music.

I'm starting to suspect you're both alter-egos of Mark ;)

teknorich
10-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Tbh, I do think there is a bit of a difference between what Americans and Europeans consider "Techno" and a lot of the very funky, soulful, saxophone tune records we would see as being House, whereas the Americans see it as the funkier side of Detroit Techno.

Either way, am not into it personally. I'm there to get my stomp on, not shake my hips and pose, haha! :ruwink:

blistanbul
10-03-2012, 10:26 PM
i wasn't really into the first mix.

it just sounds like bland house music.

but maybe i need to listen to it more thoroughly.

so technorich first mix techno or house?

and was this what you were referring to.

snooch
11-03-2012, 06:06 AM
Detroit style techno. It tends to be deeper and way more melodic than more aggressive styles of techno like the ones people on this board tend to favor.

DarkYoung
11-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Detroit style techno. It tends to be deeper and way more melodic than more aggressive styles of techno like the ones people on this board tend to favor.

+1 and quite naturally acidic

djfilthmonger
11-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Awakenings is brilliant mate. best festival i ever been too , the line up looks amazing and its so hassle free going to and from the festival, i highly recommend it good times :-)

TVart
12-03-2012, 02:56 PM

Rolando's (back in the D) mix

01. Intro
02. Auxx 88 - Bytes [Direct Beat]
03. Rhythm Is Rhythm - Beyond The Dance [Transmat]
04. Instinct - Mindsearch [Decisive]
05. E Dancer - The Human Bond [KMS]
06. Blake Baxter - Body Work [KMS]
07. UR - Jupiter Jazz [UR]
08. Jeff Mills - Lockgroove [Axis]
09. 69 - My Machines pt.1 [Planet E]
10. Jay Denham - Mindmelt [430 West]
11. Shake - Happy To Be Here [Frictional]
12. Drexciya - Bata Pumps [Submerge]
13. Drexciya - Aquatic Bata Particles [Submerge]
14. Mike Grant - Nature Of The Beast [Metroplex]
15. DJ Bone - Black Lives [Subject]
16. Jay Denham - Placement [Black Nation]
17. Suburban Knight - Infra Red Spectrum [UR]
18. Jeff Mills - Gamma Player [Axis]
19. Sean Deason & Mr Bill - Project X (Bigger Trouble Mix) [Matrix]
20. Rob Hood - Explain The Style [Metroplex]
21. Jeff Mills - Vertical [Axis]
22. The Martian - Search Your Feelings [Red Planet]

http://soundcloud.com/rolando000/rolandos-back-in-the-d-mix

ritaheed
13-03-2012, 09:26 AM

like this bloke:

Slam are Scottish you greasy kabab!

So you dish me for saying that I dont think the Rolando mix is not proper techno then agree its not techno

Your such a retard its unreal, but you Turkish so....:ruretard:

TVart
13-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Common, guys...We are just chating about music n stuff...No need too argue, or "dish" to each other... :)

ritaheed
13-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Its Bliss... he does it with every thread - he needs stoned to death or hung im not fussed

blistanbul
16-03-2012, 06:44 PM
what does slam being scottish or phil kieran being irish have anything to do with your mostly inane racist drivel twattick?

secondly you obviously have a hard time comprehending as my quote was a response to what que wrote afterwards as you accused me of liking minimal.

i already stated my response separately to what others have written about the mix which had fock all with you again but you are a racist lowlife stupid scottish tart so you should be chuffed about that lad and disregard my post which you have such hard time understanding.

now off you go to your pathless existence and leave the new site clean of your shite please.:dontgothere:

ok lovey?

DarkYoung
17-03-2012, 05:31 AM
^^time for a little break??

blistanbul
17-03-2012, 12:35 PM
^^time for a little break??

apart from your oddball comments what have you done for this site?

new music? none.

new films. none.

new series. none.

pull your socks up lad.

teknorich
17-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Blis, just leave it. You are one of the newest people here, so not really one to judge the site & it's members, ok? Can you do your arguing via PM, please? Some of us actually come here for the forum, not the constant fighting. (And yeah, I know you'll blame other people, but why is it always you and someone else arguing? Whether with Ritaheed, or DarkYoung or whoever, the only constant factor is you, so maybe you need to dial it back a bit, huh?)

DarkYoung
17-03-2012, 05:35 PM
apart from your oddball comments what have you done for this site?

new music? none.

new films. none.

new series. none.

pull your socks up lad.

actually im working on a new film right now, im casting for the main lead in a comedy, maybe you could audition?

benji303
17-03-2012, 05:43 PM
actually im working on a new film right now, im casting for the main lead in a comedy, maybe you could audition?
LOL

DarkYoung
17-03-2012, 06:41 PM
What's it like? Is there much going on?

In Liverpool, there is f-ck all... It had been declining for years anyway, until there was literally one regular monthly Techno night left (Rehab) but numbers dwindled and the bar it was held in got shut down, and the scene pretty much died off since then.

We got a whole bunch of nights proclaiming themselves to play Techno, but it is the slow, minimal-esque, mixmag lame "techno." Nobody dares to play pouding Techno anymore. Is such a massive void in the city's nightlife :(

What's it like in your city? Are there many nights going on? Even if just small clubs with resident DJs only, do you get to hear proper Techno still?

Put up some up some info about any clubs which are still playing real Techno!

anyway getting back to topic before we were rudely trolled.

Techno will always live

278d7e64a374de26f==