PDA

View Full Version : Dance Music Production - Weekend / Modular Courses

AMS
02-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Here at AMS Torquay (Southwest UK). we run a series of weekend, modular and BTEC programs covering sound engineering , Dance Music Production (Cubase, Logic and Reason)and DJ Skills, Well worth a look if you're stuck for ideas, needa refresher course or want to spend some time sharpening up your DJ / Production skills. Take a look at our website for more info. The 1st Dance Music Production course ran last weekend with excellent reviews from students on the course. We intend to run this monthly - the next one will be in April. Contact Leon if you need help or information on 01803 292050

Also, check us out at www.applestone-music.co.uk - course details are on-line.

All the best
Leon
:lol:

detfella
02-03-2004, 07:41 PM
more spam - dripping down my face :crackup:

Col
03-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Here at AMS Torquay (Southwest UK). we run a series of weekend, modular and BTEC programs covering sound engineering , Dance Music Production (Cubase, Logic and Reason)and DJ Skills, Well worth a look if you're stuck for ideas, needa refresher course or want to spend some time sharpening up your DJ / Production skills. Take a look at our website for more info. The 1st Dance Music Production course ran last weekend with excellent reviews from students on the course. We intend to run this monthly - the next one will be in April. Contact Leon if you need help or information on 01803 292050

Also, check us out at www.applestone-music.co.uk - course details are on-line.

All the best
Leon

oh really? :dontevengothere:

miromiric.
03-03-2004, 10:00 PM
someone teaching me how to make music in reason ? buahahha

discord
04-03-2004, 01:03 AM
hahahahahaha.... You get to use the presets!!!

AMS
04-03-2004, 05:43 PM
someone teaching me how to make music in reason ? buahahha

Well mate you have to remember when people first start off they find it hard to no what the kit is and how to use it. I think reason is a good program for Beginners because you have all the kit in 1 program.

and as for using presets well getting your head around synthesis is a bit of a nightmare at first but if you had someone to teach you how to use it then its a big help, it would of saved me a lot of time.... :lol:

Basil Rush
06-03-2004, 10:02 PM
The dude with the guitar on the top of Leon's web page ... classic!

278d7e64a374de26f==