PDA

View Full Version : Avinit2

Ewen
20-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Anyone have any idea when Avinit 2's out? see you've put it up on Discogs, Benji...:rueek:

teknofilth
23-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Anyone have any idea when Avinit 2's out? see you've put it up on Discogs, Benji...:rueek:

hi - latest release date for avinit 2 is mid-may - sorry for the delay, circumstances beyond my control etc!! but it is definitely coming..
..because it has been delayed I have decided to set up avinit digital and the first release will be late at night, which i originally said would be on the vinyl release..it won't be now, instead i am releasing another tune, called "who are the looters?" on the vinyl because it will be almost a year since the riots and still the government continue being complete wankers..so it is a comment on that..with filthy acid all over it as well of course ;-)
geezer's track "for sean" will be the other tune on the vinyl release..it's a wicked skankadelic/raw sort of pounder dripping in acid
for avinit digital i am also releasing a banging tune by robi suss called "****in wasted" - he is a wicked producer, also signed to naked lunch..that will be released through 909london.com - the tunes just need mastering and they will be ready to go
if you are at the suf party this weekend i will play them there and once i have more definite dates etc i will post up more info - thanks for the interest!!
acid steve

Ewen
24-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Cheers for update mate - been looking forward to the vinyl release (don't do digital - am old fashioned):rubiggrin:

teknofilth
10-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Cheers for update mate - been looking forward to the vinyl release (don't do digital - am old fashioned):rubiggrin:

hi me again(!) cut Avinit 002 today..should have a few white labels up on stay up forever's site in the next week or so ahead of the proper release towards the end of may..it is going to be as originally planned - "late at night" by me and "for sean" by the one and only geezer..the other tune I mentioned in my previous post i am keeping back for another time..so yes bring on the next couple of weeks..can't wait ;-)
cheers, steve

Ewen
11-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Nice - look forward to it:rueek:

Ewen
29-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Finally here!:rubiggrin:

teknofilth
16-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Finally here!:rubiggrin:

yes it took its time ;-) hope it does the trick!
http://www.stayupforeverrecords.com/vinyl/30640-late-at-night-for-sean-white-label.html

278d7e64a374de26f==