PDA

View Full Version : Paul Sturrock moves to take over at Southampton as Manager..

Hakka.
03-03-2004, 10:46 PM
IM GUTTED.

Paul Sturrok is a FANTASTIC MANAGER. He is definitley capable manager of doing well with Southampton. He has done such a good job with Plymouth Argyle. He took them from Div 3 in 2000, to Div 3 Champtions in 2001, and in 2004 we are top of Div 2. He is very similar to Alex Ferguson and I so sad to loose him.

How could he turn down such an offer though? so much money at stake. I wish him best of luck.

I mean Downie, how would you feel if you was a Preston fan a few years back when Moyes went to Everton? - I feel like that if you can imagine it!

academy boi
03-03-2004, 11:03 PM
what your joking yeah i heard something about this just now he cant leave half way through the season

zigojacko
03-03-2004, 11:45 PM
I think Paul Sturrock has done fantastic for Plymouth Argyle this season... I hadn't even heard of him before this season...

With what he has achieved for Argyle this season there was bound to be speculation and interest from higher clubs...

I just hope Argyle can continue there fantastic form after he has gone... :)

piginabush
04-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Peter Reid (Monkees Heed) next Argyle Manager......

you heard it here first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Hakka.
04-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Peter Reid (Monkees Heed) next Argyle Manager......

you heard it here first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Funny you should say that, I was saying yesterday that I would love him to be Argyle manager.

I will try and gleam some more info if I hear anything, a friend of mine knows Ollie Stapleton who is the chairmans son.

But I'd defo take Peter Reid if we can get him... he'd do a great job!

I so hope your right man!

DJ Pearcey
04-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Im well gutted he hasnt stayed for the last 12 games,you would of thought he'd stay to finish of the season and make sure we go up to the first division, but good luck to the lad cause he's done a awesome job. I also hope he doesnt take the decent players with him soon!

Peter Ried sounds good to me geoff!

academy boi
04-03-2004, 07:53 PM
its ok we will have houllier when he quits from liverpool

piginabush
04-03-2004, 08:14 PM
I also hope he doesnt take the decent players with him soon!!

no disrespect, but I dont think argyle have any players that would cut it in the premiership ;)

Jay M
04-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Sturrocks a legend :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==