PDA

View Full Version : N I Battery question

The Divide
05-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone on this board knows how to assign differant cells to differant output with the VSTI. No matter I seem to do the sound always comes out of two the two main outs. Its not a soundcard question. Just want to use more channels within VST. I am beginning to wonder if my version has a bug or something. Thanks

F

detfella
05-03-2004, 05:30 PM
click options button on right hand side

then click info button & select output, click and drag where it says s1/2 above each cell and u'll change the output channel.

I found i couldnt do this with a kit already loaded.

The Divide
05-03-2004, 05:32 PM
click options button on right hand side

then click info button & select output, click and drag where it says s1/2 above each cell and u'll change the output channel.

I found i couldnt do this with a kit already loaded.

:) thanks!

DJZeMig_L
05-03-2004, 06:11 PM
go to the preferences and go in the output 2 define the number of outs in SX's mixer, U can have a max of 8 stereo or 16 mono.

Then on the output setion of battery u define which 1 2 use for each pad...

this is from a quick browse on a pdf.. if u can work it out from this explanation then let us know and I'll look in the studio pc at night!

Z

DJZeMig_L
05-03-2004, 06:12 PM
options only take effect after closing and reopening the plug in .

Z

TechMouse
08-04-2004, 11:08 AM
If you select the cell you want to change, then hold down CTRL and click on the channel numbers at the bottom right, a drop-down menu comes up.

(Took me ages to work this one out too....)

messyfuture
08-04-2004, 01:14 PM
i have been wondering how to do this for ages to

cheers

;)

djvartan
11-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Just wondering if anyone on this board knows how to assign differant cells to differant output with the VSTI. No matter I seem to do the sound always comes out of two the two main outs. Its not a soundcard question. Just want to use more channels within VST. I am beginning to wonder if my version has a bug or something. Thanks

F

hey man i like that frist track on your site. sweet.
:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==