PDA

View Full Version : digital music maker magazine...

Col
07-03-2004, 12:43 AM
is back with issue 2. issue 1 was circulated over 2 yrs ago! :nono: some people have all the time in the world.

doesnt look too bad, good for the amateur, although a cutting edge interview with judge jules doesnt make the magazine seem so attractive.

Jimfish
07-03-2004, 11:53 AM
it looks like a rip-off of future music tho

dirty_bass
07-03-2004, 02:37 PM
yeah, but does it have a double page spread poster of the new roland sampler workstation.
Phwoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

FILTERZ
09-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Lots of dodgy magazines about at the moment, i only bother with sound on sound the others just make me groan (specially with judge jules contained within)

DJZeMig_L
09-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Sound on sound seems really the most balanced views! professional and still easily readable. Computer Music is great 4 tips and stuff especially if u r starting 2 produce. I used 2 luv Future Music but then it went pet* ton*. This is when girls started 2 appear in the cover holding synths, i mean I'm well into girls but camon' this was like the cheese on bolloc*s ... I kinda read the mag less and less. Evry now and then I'll pick it up but it doesn't look like they're very fair! Also I've had a couple of reviews raving about certain feat. that ain't even implemented.. like the time I bought my Akai S5000 :nono:

Z

miketyson986
19-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Sound on sound seems really the most balanced views! professional and still easily readable. Computer Music is great 4 tips and stuff especially if u r starting 2 produce. I used 2 luv Future Music but then it went pet* ton*. This is when girls started 2 appear in the cover holding synths, i mean I'm well into girls but camon' this was like the cheese on bolloc*s ... I kinda read the mag less and less. Evry now and then I'll pick it up but it doesn't look like they're very fair! Also I've had a couple of reviews raving about certain feat. that ain't even implemented.. like the time I bought my Akai S5000 :nono:

Z

I agree

278d7e64a374de26f==