PDA

View Full Version : Attention all techno heads!!!!

ampassasinbirmingham
10-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Sorry i keep posting about this event but i wanna see who is gonna go. It will be a weekend of abselute mahem. Ive also added the afta shuk line up which is the afterparty on from 4am-late saturday afternoon.

Inukshuk will be hosting a free party at the Sanctuary Birmingham. We will be taking over the whole club totalling 6 rooms of music Techno, Hard House,Breakbeat, Deep House, Dub and Trance Funk & Hi NRG. There will be over 40 DJ's playing. This is an event from the clubbers for the clubbers.

14th February 2003 10pm - 6am

Techno

Aaron Liberator, Cyber Steve, Twated Matt, Herne, Carobus and Duncan Disorderly (Atomic Jam)

Hard House

Mick Cree, ColTheMedik, Strange Dave, Tony De Leon, Kernzy, Klemenza, Padge, Cid, Projek K.

Breakbeat

Haze, Brothers Bud, Creed, Naked Electric DJ's, Jim The Grin, Mack

Trance Funk & Hi NRG

Juno, Elrick, Jarrah, Mark Sinclair, Kim Chi, Digital Pimp, Trance Punk, Pierre knot, Shm

Deep House

Paul The Hat, Jester, Shroom, Herne,

Dub

Rafiki, Dj Day, Juggla, Solar, DJ TBC and precussion.

you don't get much for free in life so take the opertunities whilst it's there

There is also an afterparty. Afta-Shuk will be held at Radius on the corner of Thorp Street and Bristol street opposite the Dome in Birmingham on morning of Saturday 15th February. It will be opening at 4.00am till late Saturday. Radius is a new club that opens this weekend.
We wiil be featuring Trance, Techno and Deep & Funky House.

Mark Sinclair from Pendragon will be playing 2 sets A Trance set then Later on a Funky House set.

Tony Work From Atomic Jam Techno Set

And special guest D.A.V.E the drummer will be ripping up the venue with a techno set.

Plus other DJ's

£5.00 on the door or £3.00 members.

djbuzzbe
10-02-2003, 08:16 PM
ill be there m8 coupleof us coming up from wolves the line up is definatly worth the trip up see u there :wink:

ampassasinbirmingham
10-02-2003, 09:54 PM
u going the after party?

BOXY
11-02-2003, 01:41 PM
I WAS THINKIN ABOUT GOIN ON THE FLYER IVE GOT IT SAYS ITS A FREE PARTY? DO YOU EVER GO TO HOG

ampassasinbirmingham
11-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Yeah go to HOG all the time. It is a free techno party. Its the after party that is a fiver. But u can obtain membership inside so it will be £3 for the afta party. Duncan disorderly and DAVE the drummer will be playing the after party .

BOXY
12-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I'LL HAVE TO COME AND CHECK IT OUT THEN MATE

saki nzyme
12-02-2003, 08:42 PM
i want to go to this so much!!!!!!!

im playin @ north though, i might go down after

what times does it finish ?

ampassasinbirmingham
12-02-2003, 08:51 PM
free party at sanctuary "INUKSHUK" finishes at 6am. The after party with Tony Work and DAVE the Drummer is on from 4am till late saturday afternoon. Its at a nes club called radius. Its near to the dome.

278d7e64a374de26f==