PDA

View Full Version : 'Nother Track

Tyrisia
10-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey all, just made another tune and I'd love some feedback from ya all, it's a kinda funky little number this time - enjoy!

Right Click Save As (http://www.tyrisia.iofm.net/Tyrisia%20-%20Slam%20Dance-08.MP3)

MARKEG
10-02-2003, 11:52 PM
1st listen - take the string out that's in from the beginning!!! or put it on a low pass filter and bring it out gradually. it really gets on your nerves. the rest of the track sounds really nice. mind you, if you take the string out, it might be a little empty at the beginning - dunno. you'll have to see and perhaps fill it up with something else for that first bit.

apart from that good track - there's some really good feeling in your sound.

what does everyone else reckon?

Tyrisia
11-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Thanx 4 the feedback, ur probably rite about the string at the start, I'll try and work something else into it, to be honest I got that monotonous string idea from an underground resistance track which sounded dead good, but as they're underground resistance, obviously they can pull it off!!

I'll post a revised version 2morrow - thanx again!

MARKEG
11-02-2003, 12:34 PM
i think a nice harsh detroit sounding single string over the top of detroit sounding hats in something i could listen to all day, but this track of yours hasn't got that 'mechanical' feel that would suit this type of beginning i don't think. the way the string develops is great (that's why I thought that bringing it gradually out might be an option).

:?:

MARKEG
11-02-2003, 12:35 PM
actually did you know that string sounds like the theme tune to tomb raider? my fave game!!!

ampassasinbirmingham
11-02-2003, 03:10 PM
i really like it. Very UR. I dont think there is much wrong with the string? I dont produce but all techno producers aim their material at techno heads and i thought it was a really nice track. Well in!

MARKEG
11-02-2003, 05:39 PM
any more thoughts anyone?

Adverse
11-02-2003, 07:44 PM
very nice track i agree with mark about that string.. but it builds nice. nice quality tune

278d7e64a374de26f==