PDA

View Full Version : BE GENTLE

WEZ
09-03-2004, 11:52 AM
dont venture up here very often , lord knows why !

:oops:

peeps , really getting into the Techno side of sound again now , dark n dirty stuff , Skull Records style , Boris S & Overdoxx innit ?

Anyone fancy sliding a few more names our way to have a gander at , drop a PM or summat !

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerz :cool:

death on a stick
09-03-2004, 12:04 PM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13495

WEZ
09-03-2004, 04:00 PM
take that as a no sod off back down the bottom !

:lol:

jonnyspeed
09-03-2004, 09:23 PM
man have a listen to some of the stuff on Hardsignal.

As for your question - you want me to post you some of my tunes? er... I think you need to get your arse down a record shop, mate. peace.

If you want sources for online mixes then that's another matter.

WEZ
10-03-2004, 08:13 AM
man have a listen to some of the stuff on Hardsignal. TA , 1 LABEL WILL SUFFICE , APPRECIATE

As for your question - you want me to post you some of my tunes? er... I think you need to get your arse down a record shop, mate. peace.

NO I DIDNT ASK THAT DID I U LEMON ! AND YES I KNOW WHAT A RECORD SHOP LOOKS LIKE :lol:

If you want sources for online mixes then that's another matter.

WOULD ALSO BE NICE ! :lol:

dan the acid man
10-03-2004, 11:40 AM
best thing to do is just go to a website of a record shop and listen to as many samples as you can. tune inn records is a good site

WEZ
10-03-2004, 11:41 AM
no really , ive never done that before :lol: :doh:

dan the acid man
10-03-2004, 11:48 AM
sorry im just saying techno is so varied, i love some skull tunes releases and dont like some of the others so its hard to recommend artists or labels. I find its always best to just listen to as many labels and artists as possible and make up your own mind

WEZ
10-03-2004, 11:53 AM
sorry im just saying techno is so varied, i love some skull tunes releases and dont like some of the others so its hard to recommend artists or labels. I find its always best to just listen to as many labels and artists as possible and make up your own mind

yee man thats what im doing , just wonderd if i have missed some like

skull , psycho , mmm best so far !

romelpotter
10-03-2004, 12:17 PM
i would gladly tell you wez but i always foget the names of tracks, labels and artists :doh: I remember the tunes but nothing else you'll have to come down to mine and play some of my tunes :lol: :lol: :lol:

WEZ
10-03-2004, 01:34 PM
i would gladly tell you wez but i always foget the names of tracks, labels and artists :doh: I remember the tunes but nothing else you'll have to come down to mine and play some of my tunes :lol: :lol: :lol:

hhhaah ok mate , ;) be there soon

278d7e64a374de26f==