PDA

View Full Version : a problem, have a listen and try help me!

eyes without a face
09-03-2004, 08:27 PM
hey peeps

check this link, and listen for when the bass cuts out, its a problem i have on a few tracks at times when ive rendered an mp3 or wav

www.scottgray.btinternet.co.uk/Buggin_Jack_preview.mp3

could anyone help me as to why its doing this? it sounds fine when im playing it in Fruity studio, no probs at all, just when rendered

Ze Migl? hehe ;o)

nice one

eyes without a face
09-03-2004, 08:29 PM
by the way its a sorta break from the norm this track its for my friend who is playing an electro/housey club this weekend, so i need to get this problem fixed!

DJZeMig_L
09-03-2004, 10:18 PM
can have a listen now but Just on a quick hunch ... tell yer friend 2 use the kick drum and the bass samples all in mono!!... then selectevely do phase invert one by on until it doesn't happen anymore!

Z

eyes without a face
09-03-2004, 10:22 PM
hey Ze, the tracks actually mine u misunderstand hehe

samples are in mono mate, il give the phase inverting a try (not quite sure how to in FStudio tho?) il have to do that tommorow as its past loud music time here haha

nice one

DJZeMig_L
10-03-2004, 01:06 AM
lol... Do only that 4 bass...and kick.. I can imagine that maybe the bass is phase inverted with the kick or summin' ... are u suing efxs on any of these sounds?

Z

Barely Human
10-03-2004, 08:26 AM
To invert the phase in fruity, its in the channel settings. This is only thier for samples tho, not vsti's, in the smp section, click the invert polarity button.

278d7e64a374de26f==