PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Orange
11-02-2003, 12:19 AM
So many nights I spent google searching "techno production technique interview, etc, etc," only to yield tiny tiny snippets of information. DnB, they got forums. Trance, they got forums too. But techno? Discovering this forum literally dazed me. My girlfriend tried to drag me from the library late last night, but I pulled free and I ran back to the computer, typing fast, sweating, holding my breath, waiting, and then.......Yes, there it was again: BLACKOUT AUDIO. And so, perhaps you can see, I am just a little bit impressed and very grateful to the persons responsible for creating this forum and to the individuals who participate, sharing their knowledge and experience. Certainly I'll have questions to ask, and hopefully something to contribute; but for now I just think I'll say thanx.
:D

MARKEG
11-02-2003, 12:47 AM
hey nice one. we're all here to help. there's lots of really good ppl on here - all willing to give advice in any way possible. some have had alot of releases, some haven't. just remember the blackout audio record label when you start producing banging techno trax :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimfish
12-02-2003, 02:04 AM
ahhh, thats lovely isnt it....
I have to say i have grown very warm to this forum, and have started wasting far more time than i'd like on it....
It just has a nice vibe (if a website can have such a thing) and everyone is kind & helpfull , while not getting the tongues out for a butt lickin - and still having a good bit o' cheekiness in em!!
so Thanks from me to!

278d7e64a374de26f==