PDA

View Full Version : Time Stretching SOundforge#5???

DJMAYA
10-03-2004, 12:50 AM
hey yas...

i want to be able to punch in a tempo/bpm and have the sample strectched accordingly but i cant seem to get soundforge to do this.
am i using the wrong program or am i missing something.
sure soundforge does it buit i can't work off bpms.

just trying to create l;oops that can be shifted to a sequencer.

DJZeMig_L
10-03-2004, 01:09 AM
best way and easy as f*ck .. go into ableton live open the loop, set the bpm render the loop! easier!

;)

Z

FILTERZ
10-03-2004, 10:30 AM
yeah abletons probably got better stretching algorithms than sound forge ,use sound forge a lot but never for timestretching as i think its a bit poo for that

Barely Human
10-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Has anyone ever used Prosonique Time Factory? I know a lot of people who swear by this.

MARKEG
13-03-2004, 11:40 AM
well sx does this beautifully too.

just use hitpoint mode, set the bars, create audio slices and you're off.

DJZeMig_L
13-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Hit points are a bit like recycle, they do a different method that the "normal" timestreach (which u can also find in cubase from the Audio/process/ time str, just set the length and off u go into looparama... u can even do a simpler process but clicking on the pointer tool bar and choosing Sizing applies time streach... if u need a better quality TimeS. just pop into file/ preferences/ Audio/ editing/ timestreatch tool.. this is where u set the default tms algor.)....

The great thing about hit points is that it automaticly cuts up yer loop so u can fuc* it all up in yer nice lil way! ;)

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==