PDA

View Full Version : lol

serox
10-03-2004, 11:15 AM
anyone know a good site to find places to rent where they dont mind banging techno ?:)

going to miss my current place whihc i have to myself with no1 to complain near by in London :(

death on a stick
10-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Try finding a squat in Hackney. Not too near my flat, if you don't mind.

serox
10-03-2004, 03:19 PM
im moving from my place there already! might go back to brixton....

need to find a nice place above a shop with no1 on either side :)

jonnyspeed
10-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Get some near field monitors to give them a break - I find both my neighbours are cool because I said to them to give me a knock if they ever want it turning down or off - and they've never been round. Its not that they don't comment on my tastes. But then again I've got pretty thick victorian walls and I'm pretty respectful and don't play anything too hard after midnight.

http://home.earthlink.net/~castanier/signs/noise.jpg

zigojacko
11-03-2004, 02:53 AM
i am moving at the end of the month.... thy new neighbours are gonna love me!!! pmsl

serox
11-03-2004, 09:31 AM
well no1 can hear my speakers. i run my jbl's full power every night all night. i have people over every weekend. really going to miss this :( hard to find a place to live like this so close to central london

jonnyspeed
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
My best mate lives in Wansworth on the South Circular - he can play as loud as he wants and nobody can hear... it great in winter with insulated windows but the summer is different with the windows open. I guess the more quiet the place you live in london the more people will complain.

278d7e64a374de26f==