PDA

View Full Version : ARSENAL

DJ Pearcey
10-03-2004, 11:51 PM
I'm not a fan but they are fuc king class at the moment,arnt they? henry.what a player.

zigojacko
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
yeah mate... i dont support them either but they seem invincable at the moment... I have Thierry Henry in my fantasy football team - hehe... raking in the points. lolz.

Maybe Arsenal the new Man U (like they were a few years back) - hahaha

p.s - see ya at Premonition on Friday DJ Pearcey - I am actually making one for once - pmsl :lol:

Hakka.
11-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Everything is going great for Arsenal... they are playing brilliant football all over the pitch.

I can see them winning the treble this year...

The-last-man
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Everything is going great for Arsenal... they are playing brilliant football all over the pitch.

I can see them winning the treble this year...

Me too mate, cant see anybody stopping them this season! Rather them than the Manc's tho ;)

Esox Lucius
11-03-2004, 11:06 AM
I despise arse-nal but I can see them doing the treble aswell, a few months back I thought juventus would win the champions league :lol:

DJ Pearcey
11-03-2004, 03:42 PM
yeah mate... i dont support them either but they seem invincable at the moment... I have Thierry Henry in my fantasy football team - hehe... raking in the points. lolz.

p.s - see ya at Premonition on Friday DJ Pearcey - I am actually making one for once - pmsl :lol:

ideal zigo,make sure you introduce yourself to me meht,

zigojacko
11-03-2004, 11:58 PM

ideal zigo,make sure you introduce yourself to me meht,

yup, will do mate. i'll be with Soundfixation most probs.

Ashley
12-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Yeah they are class just now, i like watching their games.

278d7e64a374de26f==