PDA

View Full Version : (pix & review)winter music conference - miami, usa

andy james
12-03-2004, 03:00 AM
check out the pics: http://www.pbase.com/andy_lindz/wmc_2004

friday 3/5 - did some shopping, went to grooveman music, and chilled on the beach...the weather was simply amazing!!!

saturday 3/6 - crobar which was full of fake ass people sukked major ass even though carl cox played a slammin' set! i heard that britney spears was in the house.

sunday 3/7 - basically, richie hawtin destroyed privilege for 4 hours...i danced my ass off!!! his best set in a looong ass time...everybody was going ****in' nuts! if anyone finds a set from this night you'll love it!

monday 3/8 - the tronic party was off the ****in' hizzy...misstress barbara ****in killed it! just when i thought that she couldn't get any harder...BOOM! dj preach was dope, john selway was alright, christian smith was on point, and marco bailey slammed it. unfortunately we missed cristian varela and filterheadz because my girl was too tired.

tuesday 3/9 - missed the blue bookings party(carola, parisio, vigorito, picotto, liebing) at privilege, but i asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes of course!!!!!!!!!

good times.........

278d7e64a374de26f==