PDA

View Full Version : Cubase SX2 drum editor grid problem

BloodStar
12-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Hi,
I'm stucked with the grid in the drum editor in SX2.
i.e. I need to zoom inside to see 1/64, but I can see just 1/16 and when I zoom more inside still see 1/16. In Key Editor is everything OK, and I can zoom up to 1/128. That's fine. But in the drum editor I can get more inside than that ****ing 1/16. Any help will be much appreciated.

thanx

DJZeMig_L
12-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Okie U got 2 options .. one that determines the size of each note event, which 98% of case is irrelevant has most perc. sounds on synths are "one-shot" affairs and controlling it's lenght can only be done 2 some extent by using it's decay from the Amp's EG... so the droplist ins. length is 4 there 4 this option,.. having longer or shorter notes.

What U need 2 do in order 2 have a smaller grid, is click on the Q (with a Cubase symbol inside of it) to activate Use global quantize, now all u gotta do is use the quantize grid u want from the dropdown list!

Z

BloodStar
12-03-2004, 11:44 AM
I understand what U mean m8, the note size and also the grid resizing, I already tried everything I could, but I'll have to try once again if I'm so stupid, that I sucesfully modified the grid size and then didn't zoom inside :lol: Will try it again, and let U know if it's fine.
btw> I've done some crescendo snare roll at some break and I wanted to do it in drum editor, where the work is much more comfortable for me, U know.
many thanx, indeed..

BloodStar
14-03-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm stupid, stupid, stupid. Next time I'll know that the Zoom isn't there just for fun.. Hehe. Thanx Ze :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==