PDA

View Full Version : where can i upload mooosic to???

Jimfish
11-02-2003, 06:49 PM
anybody know of any free public services where it is nice and simple to store and link to files??
perhaps mark you should make a sticky on this page so people can easily find out how to do it....or maybe its just me thats being stoopid...

Tyrisia
11-02-2003, 07:14 PM
I use a host called iofm.net at www.iofm.net, u get unlimited space for files and web pages, no ads of any sort and it's fastish, the only downside is poor real audio support and no MySQL support, but for somewhere to store files it's bob on, and did I mention it's TOTALLY FREE!!

U have to FTP ur files up but that's dead easy, u get full instructions and all u have to do is download an FTP program from this site - members.aol.com/brandyware

Make sure when u choose ur email name on iofm.net that u use the name u want ur domain/site to be called eg mine is tyrisia@iofm.net.

Jimfish
11-02-2003, 07:23 PM
thats great, thankye kindly....

Jimfish
13-02-2003, 02:27 AM
cant get it to work for the life o me....i can log in but it just says waiting for helllo massage???!!???!
what does this mean???

Jimfish
13-02-2003, 02:53 AM
bollocks - you have to connect using thier dialup service to use thier ftp - thats why its not working....
Im on Breathe broadband and dont have a modem so thats out the window!
Anybody else know where i can get some space????

graemegee
23-02-2003, 04:46 PM
hi,
i have uploaded my tunes on soundclick
unlimited number of tunes. and its FREE

www.soundclick.com

thorin
01-04-2003, 02:33 AM
Hey, I just finished administrating a server just for you..

point your ftp client at... and upload to

ftp://techno:techno@techno.bobcat.ca/

plz up it in the members_tracks folder....

this goes for anyone who need to make avaialabe their choon/mix but cant find anywhere to up it.

you can create a link from there...

its a totally free and open server, I havent a clue why the owner of the connection and HD is so generous but this is what its for...

let me know if you got any questions..:)[/quote]

278d7e64a374de26f==