PDA

View Full Version : Heiko Laux

Adverse
11-02-2003, 08:52 PM
his last album ornaments was superb. kanzleramt is a great label top notch productions. anyone got anything to say about this guy.. maybe some live experiences or thoughts? key player i'd say. opinions? anyone seen him live?

alberto
12-02-2003, 06:54 PM
yup saw him do a dj set here in NY a while back... one of the best sets i have heard. nothing technical mind you but just the selection and programming was top notch. his productions are some of the best and the kanzleramt label is always quality material.

krakp0t
12-02-2003, 07:07 PM
i thought the set heiko played at baktun last year was dull. mixing was off as well.

he's turned out some interesting work over the years though.

ix-tapa
13-02-2003, 02:29 AM
Holy shit...I head him at the Phonodrome in Hamburg last year. I was expecting more moodier techno, well not so hard but his whole set from start to end was wicked...and it was hard. His set was definately a highlight of mine.

z0ki
13-02-2003, 06:02 PM
much respect to him and his labelmates..
great orginal sounding grooves....

-z

pjotr
19-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Heard him once, great choice of records, not very hard but more moody

acg3
21-03-2003, 01:36 AM
I've seen him 3 times.

One time was in 98'. He played two sets at this show - the first set was a little chill but intelligent set. As he waited to play again I watched him finish off a bottle of wine. He stepped up again and was on fire. Smokin’ set for sure. Hard and clean.

I've got this one mix I downloaded where he plays hard as hell. One of my favorite techno sets lately. I saw him this last summer in Spain but he didn't play very hard there. It was way good though.

Other mixes I've downloaded aren't too great but I know he can rock it because he has every time I've seen him.

Buttman
21-03-2003, 12:14 PM
his last album ornaments was superb. kanzleramt is a great label top notch productions. anyone got anything to say about this guy.. maybe some live experiences or thoughts? key player i'd say. opinions? anyone seen him live?

Some serious spanking is to take place tonight.. :roll:

Adverse
21-03-2003, 06:33 PM
hahahaha

278d7e64a374de26f==